1

Summer was wearing her brown leather jacket that Freddy got her before he left.

She paced back and forth in her house, Tamika sitting on the couch watching their favorite show

She paced back and forth in her house, Tamika sitting on the couch watching their favorite show. She constantly paced back and forth until Tamika stopped her. "Sum!" Tamika exclaimed," Calm down." "Sorry!" Summer said excitingly," I just can't believe Freddy's coming home finally!" She said, jumping in the air. "Oh, I'm so excited!" She quickly reminded Tamika and went back to pacing back and forth.There was a sudden knock at the door. (Tamika Outfit is below)

Summer excitingly ran to the door, Zack approached

Summer excitingly ran to the door, Zack approached. Summer rolled her eyes. "Oh, it's just Zack." Summer said, disappointed and went back to her pacing. "Great." Zack responded and walked over to where Tamika was sitting and wrapped his arm around her while Summer kept pacing. She had finally stopped when she heard a ding coming from the kitchen. Summer ran to the kitchen and opened the oven. A dozen of cupcakes were right there, and Summer began to quickly frost them. Once she finished she sat the cupcakes on the counter and walked back to the living room to see Freddy standing there. She gasped," Freddy!" Summer ran up to Freddy with open arms and was suddenly embraced in a hug while up in the air.

"I missed you so much!" She mumbled into his shoulder. The couple had finally pulled away from their hug. "Seriously, you have no idea how much she missed you," Tamika said," Summer's been pacing all day. I'm surprised she had stopped for enough time to actually change." Freddy smiled which caused Summer to smile to. "I can't believe it! Cupcake time!" Summer exclaimed with joy. She led everyone to the kitchen where the cupcakes were still sitting.

***

Summer was on the couch cuddling with Freddy. "This is exactly what we need right now, now that you're back." Summer said, snuggling into Freddy's arms. Freddy sighed," Yeah, we really do. Especially since I'm leaving again in 3 more months." Summer laughs. "You're funny." Freddy stays quiet after Summer's comment. Summer looked at Freddy, who was refusing to look back at her. "You're actually leaving again?" Summer said. Freddy looked at her. "I'm happy for you." She trailed off and the rest of the night they stayed quiet.

***

Summer decided to call Tamika over for girl advice. Tamika sat on Summer's bed while Summer was pacing, just like the day Freddy was coming back. "I mean what do I do? I am happy for him, but he's leaving AGAIN? I don't want to tell him, because I know he'll feel bad but-" "Summer!" Tamika exclaimed. "You have to talk to him." She explained. "You're right, I totally need to." Summer nodded as she took her phone out and dialed Freddy's number. "Hey Freddy, it's Summer. Uh, we need to talk." She said. "Okay sure. I'll be over in a second." Freddy responded and ended the call. Summer made her way downstairs with Tamika to the backyard. She once again put on her brown leather jacket that was Freddy's that he gave her to keep before he left. Tamika waited in the kitchen and Summer went out the door, now in the backyard. She takes a breath after seeing Freddy walking up the driveway. "So, what's up?" He says as he stands in front of Summer. "I don't want you to do the project again." Summer breathes. "What?" Freddy questioned. "I mean, this is your home, and you just got back. Why would you want to leave again?" Summer said, throwing up her shoulders. "This is a huge opportunity for me. Why are you acting like this, what's the problem?" Freddy shrugs as if he doesn't know what's going on, because he really didn't. Summer didn't do this when he first told her about the first project. "The problem is that you just got back from that stupid project and you came back to tell me you're leaving again!" Summer yells. "I can get into a college, Summer! I can't pass this offer! I have to do this!" Freddy yelled back. "What about me?!" Summer yelled. Freddy was astonished. "Summer," Freddy softened," I think we should break up." "Oh, okay. Fine." Summer replied. She took the jacket off and threw it into his arms. "Goodbye Freddy. Here's the necklace too." Summer took the necklace off and handed it to Freddy. "See you later Sum," Freddy said and walked off. "Summer?" Tamika walked out of the house. Summer turned to her with tears in her eyes. "Me and Freddy just broke up!" Summer cried into her best friend's arms, trying to stop the tears that were streaming down her face.