2

Tamika followed Summer into the school and to their locker. "I'm fine," Summer said, opening her locker. "Summer, I know you." Tamika said. "You miss him." Summer shut her locker. " Of course I miss him!" Summer exclaimed. "I've liked him since forever and I still do." She was disappointed in herself. She shouldn't be feeling this way. She walked into Mr. Finn's classroom and sat down on her normal seat. Just then Mr. Finn walks in, knowing what happened between Summer and Freddy. "Guys, we're rearranging seats." He announced. All students go to the front of the classroom and stand up. "Um the first row is Zack, Tamika, Summer and um..." Mr. Finn trails," Freddy." Summer digs her face into her palms as she quietly sits in her new seat, making money contact whatsoever.

Freddy was constantly looking at her, and she knew it. Why do I have to have the same schedule as him? Summer thought to herself.
•••
It was the end of school and Summer was putting her stuff in her locker since she didn't have any homework today. All of a sudden Freddy walks over to her and kisses her really quickly. After pulling away, Freddy scratches the back of his head. "Sorry." Then he walks away, leaving Summer with her feelings. "Wow." Summer stands there. "I wonder why he did that." She looked around and saw Zack and Tamika walking out holding hands. She immediately ran after them, an urge to catch up with them so she wouldn't have to walk home by herself. "Hey guys! Wait up!" Summer called after them and finally was now standing on the other side of Tamika.

"Freddy kissed me." Summer said immediately. Tamika turned her head. " What do you mean, 'Freddy kissed you'?" Tamika asked. She shrugged. "I don't know. I was putting my stuff away and he just walked over to me, kissed me, apologised and walked away like nothing happened." Zack scoffs," That's not like Freddy. He'd never kiss his ex girlfriend." Zack responded. Tamika looked at Zack. "Zack's right. It's not like Freddy. At all."

"Maybe I'll just text him right now." Zack suggested, pulling out his phone. Tamika and Summer nod in agreement as Zack opens out iMessage.

Z- Zack
F- Freddy

Z: Why'd you kiss Summer?

F: idk man I just wanted to... I had this feeling telling me to kiss her

Z: well she's really confused

F: sorry I guess

F: can I tell you a secret ?

Z: let me guess...

F: I still like Summer, and I decided to not leave for the next project

Z: well she's heartbroken so I don't think you should tell her yet

Z: other than that, my lips are sealed

F: thanks bro

Z: did you just call me bro?

F: no...

F: GO TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Z: HA

Zack smiled at the last text and turned to the girls. " So?" They said in sync. "Oh, nothing. Gotta go bye." Zack said. His gave Tamika a quick kiss on the lips and side hugged Summer and sped off. "That was weird." Summer said," You think Freddy told him something that he's not allowed to tell us yet?" Summer wondered. Tamika just shrugged. "Zack will tell me. I have ways of getting stuff out of people."