18

The Next Day - Summer's POV:

I can't believe I kissed Zack. I can't believe I kissed Zack. Those words were repeated over and over in my head. Then, Freddy texts me. Uh oh.

My King 👑: hey 

Me: hey. What's up?

My King👑: I need to talk to you. Um, can We meet up at our hideout?

Me: about what?

My King 👑: we need to talk about this in person

Me: Freddy?  Is everything okay?

Seen.

I guess I'll start walking.

Freddy's POV:

This morning Zack had told me that he kissed Summer, but it was an accident. He said it was, and I quote," In the moment. I love Tamika." He explained everything, from when she texted him all the way to her not wanting me to find out.

So now I'm sitting on one of the red chairs near the only window there is, waiting for her to arrive, and thinking  about what I should say to her after she gets here. I'm definitely not going to break up with her, that's for sure.

"Hi, Freddy." I heard. I looked up and saw Summer. "Hey," I say as she sits in the other red chair. "So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked. She was wearing a short sleeve shirt. I look at her wrists and saw she used her other arm to cover it up. Zack had to be right about Asher hurting her.

Stay calm, Freddy. "Why are you covering up your wrist?" I questioned, knowing the answer. "What, I am NOT covering up my arm." "Yes you are. Your wrist looks like you glued it there. On purpose. Sum, please don't lie to me. Show me your wrist."

She removed her other arm and revealed all the solid marks on her wrist. My eyes widen at the sight. "Did Asher do this to you, Summer?" I say, referring to the wrist marks. "No." "Summer." "No.." "Summer." "NO!" I looked at her. "I'm sorry.. fine. He did do it." "So that means you and Zack also kissed, doesn't it?" "Huh? Me and Zack never kissed. Ever."

"Zack told me everything.. I'm not mad except I have to go kill Asher now. " I start to walk out but Summer stops me. "Please, don't. Please. For me. " She pleaded. I sighed," Fine. Only for you. " I could never hurt Summer after I left her for 4 months.