I begged you to not leave

I'm sorry mom. I tried my best. I promised that I did. I did my work. And I played fair. But I'm still a kid. I needed you. You didn't want me. All you cared about was your brandy. Your shelves were stocked. Your debt was grande. You searched and searched to find a man. This man you brought. He isn't nice. He's rude and mean. And dangerous too.
I begged you please don't leave me with him. I begged you please please don't go. You left the house, I locked my door. He broke the door and caught my wrist. I tugged and pulled but he forced a kiss. I tasted beer and smelt the drugs. He let me go and hit me hard. He made me swear that you'd never know. He left my room and shut my door. I sat there crying on the floor.
I begged you mom
Please don't go.

The night passed on. My eyes never slept. I heard him outside the door. Each thundering step. He said my name and urged me to come out. When I refused he began to shout. I closed my ears and begged him to go away. Please someone help me I would say. Night after night I was locked in that room. My mom never came back to me. Hunger pained me but fear kept it a bay. I never thought I'd last the day. I listened now to outside the hall. I slowly crept into a crawl. The phone was there just around the corner if only I could get to it. Quiet and slow I went towards the phone. 911 what's the emergency?
Please help me please I need your help I-
I gave a gasp. He'd woken up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard. I fell and tripped on broken shards. The bottles of beer were smashed on the floor. They looked glittering bright like jewels for sure. He started me down and hit me hard. Once more I slid across the shards. The door was there just behind me. A voice inside yelled at me saying to leave. It took all my strength but I stood up. And out the door I ran. As far and as fast as I could. Anything to leave.