dally and Darry

@SuperSammy01999

Darry's POV

I waited for Dally to met me at the lot. We were gonna go on a hangout as he described it. It was a double date as I called it.

I knew it was a double date because we we going with Johnny and Pony and they were together. I loved Dally but where we lived it was considered disgraceful. They had to keep it a secret.

We met and left. I had spicy chicken wings and Dally ordered the baked potatoes. We left and went home and played uno , Johnny won which I dont see how because I cheated to get the right cards. Seems like such a Dally thing right?

Pony and Johnny fell asleep so that left me and Dally. I really wanted to tell him that I loved him but what would he think? Would he have me arrested? Does he feel the same way?

I learned in close to him and stared into his sparkly eyes. " Whatcha doin?" he asked. " staring into your eyes" "Wha " I cut him off and kissed him. He pulled away from me.

He ran out the door. Oh man what if he never talks to me again.

тнє иєχт ∂αу

" Umm hey I guess" he said. He walked over to me as I was scraping the chocolate icing off the plate and said " Umm I may have broken your tree.." " it's ok" all I cared about was that he was ok.

" I am the one who should be sorry, about kissing you like that". I replied. I wasn't really sorry, to be honest I really liked it. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before the gang came in. " Hey what are y'all.... Oh yeah I forgot it's time for Mickey."

We watched Mickey like nothing happened. The rest of my week was kind of a blurry. I missed my time with him. He came back to me and said " Hey Darry sorry about how I acted when you kissed me, I was just surprised that's all."

I knew it was a surprise. " I'm sorry" I said. From then on out was pretty normal at the Curtis house. We were together and the gang accepted us.