Dally and darry

Dally's POV

It was a week til Darry's b-day and I was gonna propose to him. We've been datin' for 2 years. I don't know what ring I'm gonna get him. 

   As  I walked out of the door Two-Bit came in. I heard them talking before I went to the ring shop.  " Hey Two do you thing Dally is cheating on me" Darry said. Oh no I told the whole gang I was gonna propose but they promised that they wouldn't tell. 

"uh....  No?" he said. I couldn't tell if he saved it or not. Darry gave him a confuse look and kept on doin what he was doing.

  I got the ring. It was silver and has a Superman S on it. It was perfect since we called him super Man.

               ᗩ ᗯEEK ᒪᗩTEᖇ

It was Darry's birthday. He walked up and yelled at me " Why are you cheating on me, I mean you have been speaking out for a week, and I thought I loved you. " he started to cry and I tried to hug him but he just pushed me away.

  I was gonna propose today and my boyfriend hated me. The whole gang even Johnny came in with some chocolate cake and stated to sing happy birthday.

They dropped the cake as they saw Darry crying and stared at me in disbelief.  I hugged Darry and this time he didn't push me away, he just cried into my shoulder.

  " Darry I have something to tell you" " what is  it who your new boyfriend is" he said and cried even more. I pulled his face and stood him up straight  so I could propose correctly. 

" Darrel Shaynne Curtis Jr.  Will you marry me" I asked. The gang gasped in disbelief as they heard what Darry said " I'll have to think about it....  I'm kidding yes yes yes!"  I was just married to the sweetest guy I know.

  We kissed and the gang brought out their second cake because knowing us something was most likely to happen. He blew out his candles and we ate.

" I'm sorry for believing you cheated on me, it's just that you've been leaving a lot here lately and not coming by a lot but now I see why. " " It's all cool Fiancé " he kissed me and we sat down and played poker it was the best day ever.

  ( I think I might stop doin these because @SuperSammy0199 is the only one reading and requesting but you can keep requesting I haven't made up my mind yet)