Wedding

Darry's POV ( @SuperSammy10999

It was the day of the wedding for me and Dally.  Everyone was invited. We were gonna have it in the hills so nobody would see us and Steve's grandfather was gonna marry us since he was a preacher ( if you don't get that it's in one of greaserbabes stories so go check it out) 

    " How are you Dar " Johnny asked. I started shaking" I need Dally, I need him now" I started tugging on Johnny's shirt. " Man you know you can't see him it's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding." He griped back. 

" No I can't do it the weddings off." I announced.  Shortly after Steve and pony walked in. " Dally agreed that you can see him if the wedding is still on." I ran to see Dally as fast as I could and barged in there, I gave him the biggest hug.

  "Hey man why'd ya cancel the wedding I was getting all worked up and everything." He gave me a deep kiss and hugged me one more time before I left to get ready for the wedding. I was gonna do it.

  As Dally walked down the Isle with Johnny since he had nobody in his family who came. I walked down with Pony on my left arm and Soda on my right.

   This is how it went " Dear loved ones, we have gathered here today to witness Darrel Shayne Curtis Jr.  and Dallas Winston in an important moment in each of their lives. Through their times together their love for eachother has became  stronger and their understanding of each other is deeper. If any person objects this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace." We waited a few seconds and those few seconds were they scariest seconds of my life. " Dallas would you like to say your vowels"

  " I Dallas Winston take you as my husband to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, to live and to cherish,  from this day forward until death do us part."

"I Darrel Shayne Curtis Jr. take you Dallas Winston to be my husband, my friend, my partner, and my love from this day forward.  In the presence of our family, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner, in good times and bad, in joy as well as sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you as long as we both live. "

I finished and by that time Dally was actually tearing up.

  " I Dallas Winston give you this ring and an eternal symbol of my love for you." " And I Darrel Shayne Curtis Jr. Give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you eternally."

We put the rings on each other's ring fingers. Steve's grandpa finished up like this " by the power invested in by the state of Oklahoma, I now pronounce you husband and husband . You may now kiss the groom. "

We gave eachother a deep kiss.  When we ended we all walked out and drove out on our funny little toilet paper decorated car, with my new husband.  He was also my new Oklahoma.

Sorry it took so long to update, I've been buy moving. Hope you like it.