Dally and Darry

You already know who it Is ( @SuperSammy01999

Dally's POV

It was tax month,ughh. I didn't have the money to pay for it because I had bet it all. AND IT WAS MY TURN TO PAY!!

    I was thinking on how to tell Darry because he needed money more than I did to take care of his two kid brothers.

   "Listen Darry, I dont have the money to pay for the taxes" no that doesn't sound right.  I need to make him mad then happy.

  And I didn't know how.  He came in as I was singing  to myself " Darry, I'm sorry but I don't have the money for the bills, no no that's sounds awful" he screamed " WHAT  how could you not have money for the bills??!!" Shoot that was meant for later.   "  I'm sorry I was using it to..  to... "  " How could you" he shouted again.  Then he started to get rough, he pushed me and slapped me.  I pushed him back and I had that look in my eyes saying " you don't want to tangle with me. "

Then it happened he punched me and I punched him back. He started a fist fight. After what seemed forever and was only like 30 minutes we stopped. I had a bulging eye and he had a bloody face.

   We sat down and attempted to talk but it hurt both of us so bad.  I had just now realized what happened, we had a fist fight about bills.

  "I'm sorry, I should have been more....  calm" He choked out. " I'm sorry to about the money"  I managed.

    After a few moments of silence Soda and Pony walked in and saw us. They rushed to help us. As we were in the hospital to get checked he said " I'm really sorry let's work this out later." "ok" I said.