{OC} Leanne Russell

*NOTE: THIS CHARACTER IS NOT OF ANY FANDOM*

One of the main characters in my original stories.

FACTS SO FAR~

- She is 20 years old, and the youngest of her family.
- A rookie in the woman's racing league. She scores mostly second and third place, and has never won first place ONCE, even in her youth.
- Looks up highly to her late father, and mainly went into the racing business to keep the family legend alive, considering he was a famous racer.
- She's a lesbian, and the public knows perfectly if this, but she gets very agitated when people ask her about it.
- Aside from her father, she has a mother and older sister in her family. She also has an uncle who doubles as the transportation for her racecar.
- Is currently single at the moment, but ends up falling for a redneck who crashes at her mom's house.
- Can be a rather large diva when she fails to get first place, she go stomping her way into her trailer, throwing her helmet at one of her pit crew workers, and going into a ranting fit about how her dad and his career.
- Absolutely despises the paparazzi and some of her obsessive groupies, while she appreciates her fans dearly and likes the attention, too much can make her very frustrated.
- The "Rosa's" on her shirt is the name of her mom's coffee shop, who is a minor sponsor to her.
- Has been known to get into fights, either verbal (mostly at her family) or physical (every other person on earth).
- Hasn't seen her family in about four years, as she went off to peruse her racing career.
- Her personality in a nutshell is she's a big grump with the heart of a teddy bear.
- Her rival is her best friend for... reasons...

MORE TO COME WHEN I THINK OF MORE~

OC & Art ( c ) : Me