Ask II (OnyxciaGreystone)

Asked by OnyxciaGreystone 

It took too many characters to reply, and I have to wake up early tomorrow to catch HoT, so this is the question:

(I'm not really sure if I'm asking this the way it needs to be asked, but hopefully you'll understand what I'm meaning. Also, it kinda references back to my Morryd Ask.)Who/Which side was it that helped Morro discover his feeling towards Lloyd? What were each of your thoughts over Lloyd's love confession and which side controlled which reaction of Morro's? As in, who influenced him walking away and who influenced him to kiss Lloyd? To put it in a simpler term.

Both Enzeru and Akuma were distrusting of Lloyd in the beginning, Enzeru due to being intimidated by Lloyd's anger thinking he was his counterpart, and Akuma because of what Yui (an OC) made him see, which was only Lloyd's flaws.

Overtime, as the Ninja Hikari temporarily teamed up with the Ninja, the two grew a little bit more trusting towards Lloyd, and a little while longer; Enzeru was convinced that Morro was in love. It took days for Enzeru to convince Akuma of these feelings, as he refused to let go of the grudges he had. Once Akuma finally reluctantly agreed, Enzeru helped Morro through his emotional struggle.

When Lloyd confessed, the two were very confused on which emotions were supposed to be felt at this point. Although Enzeru was eccentric about it, he didn't know what to do, after the last relationship Morro had. Akuma, however, was almost certain that Lloyd was only doing this in pity of what Morro went through or as a cruel joke. But still, at that point in time, it was best if Morro just came out and said, as it was eating at him for months.

Enzeru was the one who influenced Morro walking away. He figured there were too many cons in this scenario, and that Lloyd may be just as cruel about as he was when Enzeru asked him to help him find Akuma (when he got trapped in the Cursed Realm). All Enzeru wanted was for Morro to be happy, and he thought this wouldn't make him happy.

Over the weeks that Morro went into this depressed-like state, Enzeru tried his hardest to make Morro feel better, while also feeling regret himself. He had made that choice that caused Morro pain. He felt awful, utterly awful. Akuma on the other hand, was beginning to rethink his decisions, by what he had seen, Lloyd's feelings may actually had been genuine, as he seemed like he was very hurt with every time he and Morro looked at one another.

Akuma was the one who made Morro kiss Lloyd. Although he cared about Morro and wanted the best for him, he mainly did it to make Enzeru feel better, as they can be considered "lovers". He knew perfectly that Morro deserved to be happy, and that was more the job for his counterpart; but...

If a counterpart acts like they were not made to be, as in Enzeru becomes negative when he represents the positive attributes of Morro; then the opposite must attempt to do the same to even the persons attitude out, so Akuma had to act positive when he represents the negative attributes of Morro.

So TL;DR:

Enzeru: You're in love with him (it's okay)

Enzeru: Walk away when he confesses

Akuma: Fucking kiss him, you dipshit