Chapter 1

"We have a new student!" announced the teacher, I wasn't even 30 minutes into the school day and I already felt sick. "Go ahead and write your name on the board and tell us about yourself" she continued. Just the thought of having to tell everyone in the room about me and why I came here made me even more sick, instead if throwing chunks right there in front of everyone I just casually wrote "LUCI" on the board and said "My name is Luci and I moved here from Californa." and one guy looked up at me and smiled, he acctually SMILED at me. Wow.
I was then directed by the teacher to sit next to him. Great. He was kinda cute though but I didn't know if I could trust him, or anyone else at this school.
First class flew by fast. Now the next class. "This is splendid isn't it?" I thought. Second class was horrible. I was told I 'didn't belong here' and 'I should of never been born'. I don't get it!? It's my first day here and I haven't talked to anyone! Why does everyone ALREADY hate me!? After the whole 'you-don't belong-here-go-crawl-into-a-hole-and-die-so-everyone-will-forget-your-existence' ordeal I was in the bathroom, bawling.

After bawling for like, the whole class, I was off to lunch. Splendid. I walked through the line and got lunch and, of course, no one wanted me to sit with them so, of course, I sat alone- Well I thought I did. Of course the guy I sat next to this morning sat near me. "Hi. I'm Dylan." he said and I almost melted at his voice "Mind if I sit here?" he said as he gestured to the seat next to me. "No I dont mind. I'm Luci." I said quietly.