Luffy's brother

Hi my name is monkey D. Stark, and I am luffy's brother although he doesn't know that I am his brother. I'm kind of a half brother that our father dragon hid from both of us until I found out a couple of weeks ago and I have just made a decision of what to do so I am going to find him and say I'm his brother.

I hope he believes me cause I don't really believe it myself but it's what father said so it must be true right?
Well I bet you guys are wondering how old I am, well that's for a later date might I add although I am older than luffy, I wonder who's stronger me or luffy I hope I find out soon.

I'm now ready to set out on my journey to finally meet luffy, I hope we can be brothers like sabo and I, sabo was the one who trained me after all we went on so many adventures together and we even found a devil fruit together he didn't want it so I had it, itwas so horrible but my devil fruit ability is the coolest one ever!!!

It's now time for me to catch Up to luffy finally last I heard was that he defeated kaido, zoro has the will of d bit weird but yeah. Hopefully I will catch up to him before he becomes king of the pirates I want to be there when he does achieve his dream.

I do wonder though are his crew mates sufficient enough,I want to know their backstory and why luffy picked them it will be an interesting story I hope.
I forget something maybe you guys want to know how old I am well i am 15 years old and I will be the one who will erase evil out of this world like the marines and most of the pirates.