Yuni yuni fruit

Devil fruit
Name: yuni yuni fruit
Meaning: unicorn
Type: mythical zoan
The yuni yuni fruit gives the user the powers of a unicorn. It also grants the user the ability to transform into a unicorn.
The user also has enhanced agility, endurance, stamina and a healing factor, also the user has super human strength and night vision. The user can also use some kind of magic. The user also has some unknown abilities.

Blackbeard is literally kicking my ass at the present moment maybe it's time. I show people my devil fruit power I have only showed the revolutionary army, well it's a live or die situation so let's get going by kicking Blackbeard's stupid face.

"So Blackbeard are you ready to see my true power" Blackbeard laughs and says "bring it on boy" I start transforming into a unicorn and Blackbeard seems to be shocked to see someone who is so weak to have a mythical transformation like a unicorn.

"Well that explains the super healing why you haven't got a scratch anymore" "well it's a live or die situation so I'm going all out to kill you"
Blackbeard laughs "boy you won't last long I will kill you in 5 minutes""bring it on Blackbeard".

We go all out darkness verse unicorn will pure evil win or will purity finally defeat darkness once and for all. We both clash shockwaves were sent everywhere even Blackbeard's crew mates were injured.

Blackbeard looks back at his crew mates and asks if their okay, they say no I cut into his chest using my horn and he yells in agony and he uses this dark ability to send me flying towards him he punched me in the gut I spat out blood. My vision went blurry I looked at Blackbeard and he says maybe next time kid, Blackbeard and his crew mates runaway I go on my knees and yell in pain that father and sabo are dead.