Alabasta

Finally I'm at alabaster it took so long my boat nearly sank maybe because my boat was too small for all the food I was bringing on the journey.

So I think I should look around and get some of alabastas good food, some people say that gods even sent these from above so their people may not suffer of unworthy food.

I went to a place called alabasters best restaurant and ask for everything they've got whilst I was chomping into my grub a fist flies towards my face.

Wait is this Blackbeard, a dark figure walks up and says I've been looking for you I killed your father dragon and sabo I've been hunting you down since you left headquarters and now I'm going to kill another brother of luffy's.

I start dreaming of wonderful things me and sabo have done together and I look at Blackbeard and say "I'm going to take that smirk of your face and I'm going to make you eat the dirt.

Blackbeard uses this dark weird power that destroys the whole town I was in I tried to save them but they were all sucked into the darkness. I heard that Blackbeard had these kind of powers but I didn't think they would be this destructive though.

I run up to Blackbeard, I tried to hit him but somehow he projects my fist right back at me. I went so far I hit my head on a rock suddenly he laughs out loud and a black hole appears and the whole town comes shooting back at me. The people they look dead but their just about alive they look like they are filled with something but what?

I again run up towards him with a fist ready but this time I use my haki to land a punch onto Blackbeard, he looks shocked that I actually landed a punch on one of the strongest pirates in the world.