50 Sentences

1. Homeless Heart

Jamiya smiled and held a hand out to the person that had been sitting outside the store with their child, saying, "Come on. You look like you could use some help."

2. So Close

Of everybot that she knew, Hangglider never felt closer to any of them than she did with her mechling sibling, Brightstar.

3. In A World Like This

"Why wait for something exciting to happen when you can make it happen?" Kathryn asked with a smile before she faced forward and launched herself at the homunculus, leaving Major Miles, Olivier, and the Elric brothers standing behind.

4. In The End

"What's the point? We'll all die when the time comes," Sky asked, refusing to look at his brother and sister.

5. Breath

"Stop doing that, it's freaking me out," Sofia said when she saw her brother Alex doing something weird to their dingo, Ava.

6. Valentine's Day

Zodiac was surprised to see a love letter sitting on her berth when she went to go recharge, wondering who it could be from.

7. Time

"That's the one thing we don't have!" Kitsuni exclaimed, causing her blue haired twin Mikasa to flinch.

8. Kids in America

Jay smiled brightly as he flew above American skies in Jay Bird form, Eric in his cockpit.

9. Umbrella

Sadie always hated the rain, never got to play outside with her brother Jimmy and vampire foster siblings Tristan and Dana.

10. Queen

A bright smile crossed Thunder Crash's faceplate as he held the Turkish female Kubra Dagli on his servo, a smile on her face as well.

11. Baby

Bernadette sighed and looked out the castle window, holding her sleeping infant in her arms.

12. Love Bug

"You give the best hugs," Magnoblade said when Thunder Crash nestled into her, bringing a smile to his faceplate.

13. Lighthouse

Sailor Adonis Blue stood in front of her friend Oni's civilian state, shielding her fellow Sudanese from harm's way.

14. Damage Done

Zodiac and Valentine entered the medbay to hear First Aid in conversation and saw he was talking to red and gray femme Endor, the last thing being said from Endor was, "Yes papa," which made the other two femmes stop immediately and caused Zodiac's smile to fall, her optics widening and welling up under her visor, ultimately ending with her running out of the medbay and brought First Aid and Endor's attention to Valentine, who said, "That was your other daughter you jerk!" and stormed off to find her cousin.

15. Mermaid

Astoria was on her hands and knees, looking into the waters of the ocean as a figure poked her head out of the water, a human-like figure with fins instead of feet

16. Bad Boys

Kitsuni rolled her eyes upon hearing Tamaki's words and put her biker helmet on before taking off on her motorcycle.

17. BFB

Jay and Guin ended up playing thumb war during their down time.

18. Ninjas