» thank you «

so i was completely late as hell to say this but holy moly, my gratitude for everyone just continually goes up.

if you don't follow @/the_mad_sketcher on instagram, you should because the following amazing drawing was done by her, and it was inspired by this story!!!

i'm always so amazed that people can find and make art from what i find inspiration in.

i know that this probably doesn't seem that big to some people since the drawing wasn't necessarily drawn for i never promised you a rose garden, but having this is so amazing, and the artist is just so kind and wonderful.

and yes, i'm about half a month late in saying thank you since this was done for millie's birthday, but i'm saying it now.

my writing means nothing without my amazing amazing readers. i've made so many great friends, and i've improved so much from when i began writing.

if you do think about starting to write, it takes a ton of practice. personally, i've been writing for almost four years now, and it was something i consistently had to work on.

so to cut this short, this is all one very big thank you. and a look to the future.

lastly, about i never promised you a rose garden, i'm hoping i can continue to edit and revise it until it's the best i can make it which probably won't happen for a good period of time.