My execution

(I'll make an Danganronpa story later, this will just be a start 😒 choose which ever music you like. XD)

    Thats it, I'm actually going to die...
    "Chaiden Reaper you were voted guilty!" Monokumas high pitch voice says excitedly. The half white, half black says blushing, his face expressions making my insides turn and tighten. I couldn't move, I was frozen. I looked at my girlfriend, my friends. They look at me in shame, glares filled the room, and my face was filled with despair. Knowing I would never do this to them.

    Monokumas button rises, and then grabs his gavel, he smashes the big red button, making stars fly out of it. The screen turns on, to see my pixelated self, something I never though I would ever see. "Chaiden was voted guilty" was written at the button of my pixelated character. Monokuma comes, his white side showing until he turns, grabbing my avatar. His black side showing and the words "Time for her punishment" lit up at the bottom as well.

    I kept my eyes closed, my breath was heavy. Anxiety overwhelmed me, or was it despair? Either way, I'm still dying. Everyone looked down the hallway. A chain comes out and wraps around my throat. My heart was racing as it drags me through a long hallway to the a room where I was going to die, where my friends and close ones would have to watch my blood pour everywhere. I'm in a room, with saw blades. My arms were chained, but not together, the same as my legs. All my friends, and my one and only watching me about to get executed.

    The saws start moving slowly, I start moving, making the chains shake and rattle. "HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!" I scream in agony! The blades move around me spinning faster each second. They start getting closer to my skin, making cuts and wounds where it made me bleed a slight bit. It glazes my cheek, arm, leg, waist, name it! I start crying and moving more, making some of the blaze cut me more. The blades start making deep cuts now, making my tissue and muscles visible. My pink blood was dripping down my body, splattering on the blades, making a mess all over the room.

    I remember all the times we had together. In this school, until I killed. . . I started to cry tears of joy, or hope. I start to look around at my classmates. Everyone's expressions were different. Some were relieved, a few are sad even crying, some where mad and filled with despair! (Upupupupupup!)

    The chain starts moving my arms in unnatural directions, making my muscles rip, my bones to dislocate, my skin tearing. Why the hell did I have to kill my sister? Monokuma pulls a lever, the blades now cutting through me, but not anywhere near my fetal organs. My blood pouring everywhere, inching in the corners of the room, getting all over the pole. my body getting pulled apart and my friends forced to see this, limbs getting cut off . I scream in agonizing pain, and cry, screaming, wanting for it all to end... wanting him to kill me already.

    The blades stop, my body drops, My blood making a pool of blood around my body, and the ground. My head rolls to the gate with my eyes open, My mouth into a huge smile, and my hair one of the most bloodiest parts. Blood was everywhere, my body cut, bruised, and damaged from the abuse. All my friends, which are only a few, look at me in disbelief. It was over, I'm dead... My girlfriend cries in her best friends shoulder. The gate opens, and everyone walks back leaving me, and my soul behind. To keep playing this torturous game of insanity. I certainly hope they don't. . . Die.