For Digiart-Studios~

(Better enjoy this baka...)
DigiartStudios
Damn this stupid bear! Why does he do this anyway?

"Digi art was voted guilty!" The half white half black bear says while pushing down a red button. I pale looking around. Watching everyones face expressions. Soon I blacked out.

All I saw were memes in front of me. Creepypasta all around me... All I could do was blink. Jeff, Slender, Masky, Hoodie, most of them were around me. I couldn't help but fangirl. But soon they went away and pencils, pens, brushes, ink, paint, were being thrown at me! It didn't hurt that much but soon it was only pencils, sharp, pencils. They were thrown at my weak areas, and hard. I was forced to watch my drawings burn, all the cringe burning right in front of my eyes. A pencil gouged my eye and I screamed in pain. Pencils were making major wounds. Soon, those pencils turned to spikes as the lead. (or graphite😒) The pencil pierces into my skin, through my muscles, through my viens, through my bones, and out of my leg. Shit... Monokuma shows up and starts throwing dozens and dozens of blades, and dangerous sharp items. My body was aching in pain and agony(love that word😙) I scream for help wanting the pain to end. "If I didn't kill him, I wouldn't be here right now!" I say, I say over and over again.

I wake up and a VR headset is next to me, but my wounds are still here!? I start to panic and then I realize... I'm dead. Or I think I am until my head gets chopped off my body. All my friends, Everyone from outside the gates were filled with despair and it was disgusting. But who am I to talk? I was filled with despair when I first realized we were trapped. This game was over for me, but its not ending anytime soon.