Elsa Winters

Author~Chan: Sonia the only princess that I actually give a damn about XD. Anyway this execution is for elsawinters21. Please follow her, shes super nice and currently my girlfriend. Sorry if this is scary for you. My friends say I put these things in so much detail. Sorry if I got your name wrong.

I'm looking around, sweating. I start panicking as someone said, "it was you, Alexis..." I pale. I gulp and look towards the intimidating teddy bear sitting on his chair, like the despair king himself. I sigh and nod slowly and look down, mumbling, "Yeah, it was me." Everyone gasped knowing I could never hurt anyone. Killing someone was something I never thought I would do... and yet, look what I've become. My body is now filled with despair and insanity. I hold my hands and close my eyes, letting my tears run down my beautiful skin. I blink a couple times and sniff. I wish my girlfriend was still alive... I open my eyes and rub them and then look at Monokuma. His smirk was hideous, and I just hated the way he was. I think everyone does.

"You guys know what time it is! Time to cast in your votes," Monokuma says and spins around all happy like on his chair. His cheeks were flushed as well. He made the slot machine pop up, and after everyone voted the slots began to spin slowly and then start going fast. I watch it as the slots go slower and slower, until they all stop on my face. I gulp as guilty flashed. I was guilty, no doubt about that. Monokuma pulled out his gavel and the red, execution button popped up. He hit the button with his gavel and a pixelated me showed up on the screen under it... I looked cute. The same words popped up from the last couple times. "Alexis was voted guilty," were on the top part of the screen. The Monokuma came across the screen and started pulling me away, turning to his back side while doing so. "Time for her punishment," the words lit up at the bottom.

I looked at Monokuma, he was adorable... I want to know who is behind this, and why make a cute bear do it? I stand up straight and walk over to him. "I'm ready for my execution, I know theres no way out but it wo-" next thing I know everything went black.

I'm dancing on stage as everyone's looking at me in awe. I gracefully tap my foot and go through ever transition smoothly. It nice seeing everyone loving the way I move. The lights were on me, this is my time to shine. When I tried to do a step and part of the floor opened and made me fall through. I was falling in darkness and nothing was visible. I saw blades, and they were spinning, and I was getting closer. I tried to dodge them and somewhat failing and get scratched a few times. I fall on the huge stage with Monokumas only as the audience. I see the huge lights light up shining on me. I started sweating just standing there. I just started having an anxiety attack for some reason, and I started moving by myself. Monokuma was above playing around with my body.(Oh god that sounded wrong, I'm sorry.) Monokuma kept chuckling as my body started moving in ways they couldn't, me forced to dance the way I-

I get held up from the strings, seeing all the Monokumas cheer on the Monochrome bear controlling me. I start crying, thinking about my girlfriend, friends, and family. I started thinking about how I should've just left them alone.

     Third person P.o.V.

     Alexis's body grew weak, her body held up by strings stronger than iron, and steal. More sturdy than a vine with thorns.

     Her body gets sliced where the string were, making blood splatter and pour on the ground, her white limbs spread across the now bloodied stage. Her face then rolling, her hair soaking up the blood, and the blood paints her face pink (or red). Her face a neutral phase.

     Everyone, stared in horror. Mouths opened wide, eye widened, tears shed. No matter how they look at it, despair and hope.

Are exactly the same thing. . .

Ones just more. . .negative

The other just. . . Positive.