Six

The next few days were awful for you, you missed Dean more than anything and it was taking a toll on you. It had been three days, so you had died three times, and you hadn't cleaned yourself up. You looked like a homeless person, and it didn't help that the only thing you had ingested was alcohol. 

 "Y/n, just call him. You don't have to live your life without him." Cas begged, staring at you with pleading blue eyes. You sighed, turning your blank stare to him. 

 "He wanted to kill me, Castiel. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me in his life." You said hoarsely, your voice rough from lack of use. Castiel looked at you, something resembling sympathy on his face. 

 "You don't understand. Dean actually tried to kill me the first time we met, it's just in his DNA to kill the monster. But believe me when I say Dean does not see you as a monster. He doesn't want to kill you, he just doesn't know what to do with the feeling he gets when you're around." Castiel said. You looked at him, not believing his words but still hoping they were true. 

 "You can't read minds, you don't know if that's true." You pointed out, and Cas let out a sigh. Cas stood up, and you frowned. He was going to leave, and you would be alone again. 

"I'm getting Dean, and I'm bringing him here." Cas said, and he was gone before you could even begin to argue. Beginning to panic, you ran up to your room and locked the door behind you, not wanting to see Dean, and not wanting him to see you. 

 You sighed, falling down onto your bed. You closed your eyes, hoping Dean wouldn't let Cas take him to see you. You heard the familiar ruffle of wings, and you rolled onto your side, your back facing Cas. 

 "Leave me alone." You complained, closing your eyes. You heard footsteps and tensed up, knowing it was Dean walking closer. The bed dipped as he sat down next to you, but you still didn't turn to face him. 

 "Y/n, Cas told me you haven't been taking care of yourself very well. Did you miss me?" You could practically hear the cocky grin in his voice, and you chuckled as you rolled over to look at him. You read his mind, realizing with a jolt that he had missed you just as much as you had missed him. 

 "Y/n, you're covered in blood. Have you taken care of yourself at all?" He asked, furrowing his brows at your appearance. You shook your head, sitting up. Sighing, Dean got off your bed. 

"I'm going to get a bath started, and then you're going to clean yourself up. Then you'll pack up everything you need and come move into the bunker with me." Dean said, and your eyes widened. 

 "What?" You stuttered, but your heart was ecstatic at the idea. Your brain wasn't as willing. Dean smiled at you, tilting his head at you. 

 "I don't know how, but you somehow wiggled your way into my heart and I think I'd go crazy if you didn't live in the bunker with me and Sam." Dean said, and you knew he was patronizing himself for his words. He had never been so open to anyone about his feelings, and it scared him. You were honored to be the one to break through his walls. 

 "Good, because I'd go crazy too." You said, trying to show him that he didn't have to feel nervous about what he said around you. You could read his mind anyways, so he couldn't hide anything from you. Dean smiled, getting off the bed and walking into your bathroom. The sound of the bath filling was heard a few seconds later. 

 "Did he seriously just ask me to move in with him?" You asked, looking at Cas. Cas shrugged, and within a second he was gone, leaving nothing but the sound of wings ruffling. You stood up, peeling off your bloody clothes but leaving your bra and panties on. You chewed on your lip, feeling really self-conscious with Dean here. 

 He walked back into the room, eyes landing on you and his mind instantly lighting up with thoughts of how beautiful you are and how he felt lucky to even be in your presence. You smiled, looking down. He realized you read his mind, and suddenly the thoughts of how amazing you were changed to how much he would like some pie right now. 

 "Uh, the bath's being filled. I'll go- Do something. Give you some privacy." He stuttered, before walking out of the room. You stared at his retreating back, wondering if there would ever be a day when he knew that the two of you were meant to be together. You took off the rest of your clothes, walking into the bathroom and stepping into the bath. The water was warm, and you instantly calmed as it pressed against your tired body. 

 You got out after about half an hour of scrubbing every part of you, slipping on a fluffy white robe and walking back into your room. Knowing you had a lot of packing to do, you chose some comfy clothes. Slipping on a pair of yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt, you pulled your hair up into a messy bun before going downstairs. Dean was sitting in the library, reading a book that you had left there. He looked up when you walked in. 

 "Hey, ready to pack?" He asked, setting the book down and standing up. You smirked confidently, crossing your arms over your chest while your brain screamed at you not to say what you were about to say. You said it anyways. 

 "Ready to watch me use my powers to pack?" You asked. Dean grinned.