Truth or Dare

This is just a one shot I'm doing for a friend! I put it here so it was easier for her to find and because it's not smut. So here's the near x oc less , it's also a word challenge! Can I do this one shot in 1000 words or less? Lets find out~Enjoy    

"Hey Amila, you wanna play a game?" Asked the smirking feline like female. "SURE WHAT IS IT" yelled the younger teen, nearly blowing out the older girl's eardrums. "Jeezbus! not so loud. It's truth or dare. So are you in"

"Yes" chirped the unsuspecting female. "Good very good" chuckled the redhead while dragging her brunette friend into a semi dark room. All their friends and a few randoms were there. Sitting off to the side was a boy, dyed in all white. His gray orbs observed everyone that enter and left the room. He had little to no interest in the games that were being played. All he really wanted to do was PEACEFULLY play with his toys or to do a puzzle, however he was talked into joining the others in a friendly game of Truth or Dare by his over protective adopted sister. Whom was currently dragging his crush into the room.

He had not been informed that she would be here. The cocoa colored hair and eyed girl that he adored. Of course no one knew of this besides himself. There was a list of things he liked about her, but he would never say them out loud. As the slightly younger and shorter girl joined the others he watched her as she laughed and seemed to be having a good time. This made him happy, if she was happy he was too.

Until three little careless words were said. "Kiss Amila then" Near's gray eyes widen as he looked between the speaker and his crush. Shaking her head, her lovely brown eyes were wide and were almost filled with fear.  "NO!"  yelled the girl while running around the room as she was being chased by the chocolate and leather addicted blond. "Just come here and let's get this over with" huffed the annoyed male. "YOU'LL NEVA TAKE ME ALIVE!" says the female cloaked in all black pajamas as she dodged and threw things at the older and taller boy. Her eye is closed as she is captured by Mello. She turns her head and tries to wriggle away only to feel a pair of lips on her cheek. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'VE BEEN DEFILED! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO MARRY NEAR NOW" Amila said drastically while flinging her arms and running out of the room. "Hey it's not like I wanted to kiss you! I was dared to! WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO KISS SUCH A STUPID GIRL!" Mello screamed as he left the room in search of his reward.

Quietly Near slipped out of the room mostly unnoticed. He followed his brown eyed beauty wanting to catch up to her quickly. Turning the corner he ran into the girl. "Yelp! Oh hey Near" the male gave no reply, he just stood there twirling a strand of his hair and shyly offering her his slightly bigger hand. Taking it she blushed and smiled brightly as he pulled her to her feet. "Ne-" her words were cut off

Gray eyes stared into a brown hue as the older teen pinned the younger one against the wall. His slim frame towering over hers, until he leaned forward and pressed his warm pale lips to hers. Pale fingers intertwined with fair ones as the kiss continued to get a bit more heated. After a good fifteen seconds the snowy haired boy broke the kiss only to let his lips gently press against the brunette's forehead and cheeks. Near smiled inwardly as the girl stood there too shocked to move. Gently he released her and stepped back. Leaving the poor girl in a dazed state. "Wait, why did you do that? She asked softly. "I'm taking you, right from under their noses" he says while taking her hand again and leading his beloved to his room.

The two younger teens didn't notice as their 'private' moment was recorded. One person in particular smirked in victory as her plan had succeeded. "I've always wanted a baby sister" Zia chuckled while leaving the new couple alone.

 "I've always wanted a baby sister" Zia chuckled while leaving the new couple alone

Older Near! Gotta love it! Also the finally word count was....................................667 words! Yay I did it hehe Well I-Love-Near I hope you like it.