Just A Little Taste

It was just a small kiss on the cheek. There was really nothing to it right? Everyone know that gun toting, risk taking, reckless teenager, was head over heels for his equally badass girlfriend. So why was Mello currently being given the cold shoulder by his girlfriend Mila? Well it's cause moments ago he had chased her mate around a semi dark room and forcefully kissed her cheek on a dare. The young woman didn't care if it was on a dare or not, somethings just shouldn't be done. So the curly tan haired female continued to ignore her boyfriend while eating the last of their shared chocolates.

"Come on babe. Sharing is caring" says the tan complected boy as he reached for some Hersheys. Only to have the bag moved out of his reach by his fair skinned ivory lady. "No way! This are all mines. Go get some chocolate from your other girl! Since you listened to her over me" the girl taunted playfully. Every time the male went for a mini bar, the female would move out of his reach.

Thinking it would be a good idea to tease her blue eyed lover. The tan haired girl slowly opened the last treat and flicked her tongue over it slowly. Before pressing it to her lips. Closing her eyes and opened her mouth slightly and pushed the candy in. Making sure to let just a bit poke out and some melt onto her heated lips.

Mello watched as the last bit of chocolaty goodness hit her creamy ivory lips. For once the male found himself jealous of something other then his rival. Swallowing he kept watching, not noticing that he was slowly inching closer to her lips. Before he knew it Mihael had let out a growl and pounced his girlfriend. Attacking her lips with a fury of passionate kisses and nibbles. A low sweet moan is what he was rewarded with. That is until his gloved hand made it's way over to her butt. 

Feelin' frisky the oceanic orb man groped her peach shaped rear. Earning a loud yet muffled yelp. This gave him enough time to sneak his pink heated muscle into her cavern. The blond's tongue explored her mouth before he roughly sucked the chocolate off his sweet heart's tongue. Once all the sweetness that he craved was gone, he broke the kiss. A long brownish string of saliva was all that was left of their little session. To which he gladly licked off and slowly let his tongue trace over her once chocolate covered lips.

His right hand rested on her butt still as his left hand gently moved the bit of hair that fall in front of her face. Blushing deeply she playfully pouted and huffed at him pretending to be mad still. This only made the tan skin teen laugh. "Someone's jealous, how very cute" Mello said teasingly as he placed his forehead against hers. "I'm not. I'm upset you stole the rest of my chocolate" Mihael smirked as he firmly pressed his moist lips against Mila's starting another long heated makeout session.

"Mmm, I might have to steal your chocolate more often" she teased. "Only if I can have just a little taste"

 "Only if I can have just a little taste"

*stares at picture....Cleans up the mess caused by other fangirls after Beyond kills them* Right onto the word count! 537 words this time around. Still less then 1000! I'm getting better at this! anyways. This is a small gift to im_mila from I-Love-Near and myself. Hope you like it! I don't know much if anything at all about your OC sorries if it's ooc.