Puppets

Near had been true to his word. He had successfully stolen his brown eyed lady friend and was currently in the middle of doing a puzzle. The girl was amazed at all the things he had in his oddly big room. (yes it's BIGGER on the inside) Amila being the big ball of energy that she is could not just sit there quietly and let her boyfriend play. Oh no, the brown haired girl just had to touch everything she saw resorting in her knocking over all of the dove locked towers. Slowly the female turned around, her mouth open slightly as she tried hard to think of something to say or do to fix this mess. However when she turned around she came face to face with an emotionless Near.

His piercing gray eyes stared at her soft rose colored lips and tongue as she nervously licked them. Oh how the older teen really wanted to taste those oddly sweet lips again, to feel their warmth. And to claim them as his own again.

Sighing he took her hand and quietly lead her to his bed. "Sit here" the boy demanded more then anything. His monotone voice left no room for questioning. Nodding her head quickly the younger teen listened and sat. Of course she kept wriggling around as she watched her beloved Near put away his now ruined card and dice towers. While cleaning Nate noticed that something was off, very off. His normally chatty lady friend was not being her normal chatty self. The male stopped what he was doing and turned his snow covered head towards his bed.

His hand immediately went to his locks as his fingers began to toy with a few strands. On his bed sat Amila with her back to him. Quietly the boy made his way to her and carefully crawled onto the bed, making sure not to disturb his lovely friend. Peeking over her shoulder he noticed that she had found his puppets. There was two in her small pale hands. One being him of course and the other being the girl in question.

Turning the finger puppets over in her hands, the brown hues girl smiled brightly. "Do you like it?" He asked, causing the girl to scream and jump. Near only chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her smaller frame against his body. "Y-Yes" the brunette stuttered. "It's very detailed. When did you get this made?" inquired Amila while making the two puppets kiss.

"I made them in my free time. Yours is so detailed, because when I'm around you. I don't know what to say. So, I think it's just best to observe closely." The gray eyed teen says while giving his girl a small squeeze. A soft giggle escaped her lips, then a gasp as she felt warmth on the nape of her neck. Nate had gently nuzzled the back of her neck, causing her to shudder. "Are you cold?" Before the pale complected young female could reply, hands were placed on her sides. Gently they rubbed before hugging her from behind again. Shifting slightly Nate moved so that his honey was sitting on his lap. This made it easier for him to grab a nearby blanket and wrap it around them.

"T-Thanks Near" she yelled out, unable to control her voice. Not sure what to do Amila tapped her fingers together, unknowingly making the puppets kiss repeatedly. Smiling to himself the male gently took hold of the girl's soft chin and turned her head. With his eyes closed he pressed his slightly moist lips to her dry ones. Why should they make the puppets kiss, when they could finally do it themselves.

617 words yay go me \(^_^)/ It's so hard for me to make short one shots! But I'm glad I could make another one! Thanks again for being my muse I-Love-Near Hope you enjoy it