f o u r

riley
"so riley..tell me more about yourself," adrien asked eagerly. it was really refreshing no one was ever interested in me really.

"w-well what do you want to know?" i've sort of gotten better with not stuttering around him? but its sort of hard since we are on a date...at least i think we are.

"yeah, like what are your hopes and dreams?" adrien smiled warmly, of course causing me to blush fifty shades of red.

"well u-um i don't think i really wanna grow up and be a dancer..i'm more into writing and singing m-music, y-you know?" i said shyly. although i was comfortable with him, i don't usually tell people this...well except for james in my 'dream'.

"that's so cool, you'd probably be amazing at it," he smiled again and parted his lips like he was going to say something then was cut off.

"riley? mom wants you home," emily had to barge in just at the wrong time, "who's this?"

emily
okay, now i'm in 'over protective sister' mode. who is that hot creep and what is he doing with my sister? he looks like a playboy model if you ask me, so that's not good.

"this is adrien. adrien, this is emily my sister," riley replied simply as she began gathering her stuff together, "thank you for taking me out adrien it was fun. a-and don't forget, dance tomorrow right after school?"

adrien just nodded as riley headed to my car. is like she knew that i would talk to him, weird right? "listen, pretty boy. don't hurt her okay? she's been through enough," i glared at him then went to my car.

<>

"so ri, what was all that about?" i said smirking, while driving.

"u-um i don't know h-h-he's just a friend," she stuttered out. it's obvious that my little sister has a crush and honestly it's adorable. i just hope she doesn't end up like mine and james' relationship...i don't want her to go through that.

"well, i think you like him," i state proudly and i could see her blushing intensely out of the corner of my eye, "you can tell me if you do. honestly i think it's quite adorable."

"m-maybe i do..." she replied quietly and i smirked. knew it.

third person
it was around 7:15 when riley got home. all that was on her mind was adrien and that little 'talk' she just had with her sister. riley couldn't understand the feelings she was having. she hasn't felt anything like it since 'the dream'. which makes sense. riley was in love with james...maybe adrien has now took his place?

in the meantime adrien retired to his home. he didn't want to face his father after his perfect day...but he sadly had too. adrien's dad hated him and it hurt him so much.  riley was the light in his life, she made him happy. of course he would never tell her, he's not good with words.

after a couple of hours of them just being at there homes doing nothing, adrien decides to text riley. since he got her phone number from daniel.

hey riley

he waited about ten minutes until he finally got an answer;

hey...who is this?

adrien :)

oh hi adrien :)

what's up?

nothing...just extremely tired aha. what about you?

bored...and also thinking about a special someone ;)

rileys heart started to beat a mile a minute. was he thinking about her? someone else? it's gotta be someone else, is what she told her self. but nope. the truth is all that was on adriens mind was riley.

oh...well that's some lucky girl

it's you silly

awwww how sweet 🤗

do you trust me?

of course adrien

good..do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?

"i can't believe i just asked her out!" adrien yelled accidentally, thinking it was in his head.

i'd love too ❤️

i'm going to call you my princess now okay? :)

alright, pretty boy ;)

touché ma chérie

look who pays attention in french class

how funny, now go to sleep princess, i wouldn't want m'lady to be tired tomorrow.

alright, goodnight! you be sure to get some sleep too! i'll see you tomorrow :)

~
a little fluff from a ship that i think no one likes aha. but next chapter i'm going to put like a description of what adrien looks like so you all get the idea. don't worry, this is a jiley fanfic so you will get jiley soon...or maybe you won't who knows. just kidding you will at some point.
- lovinqbritt