Part 2: Bhukkad Kartik

Kartik: I love you Naira.

Naira: I love you too Kartik.

Kartik then picks up the pudding bowl infront of him and very lovingly, feeds Naira a spoonful of it. Naira eats it and makes a face.

Naira: Eeeee... yukkk.. ye kya tha.. itna ganda taste hai iska..

Karthik looks at the bowl in his hand, then at Naira and again at the bowl.

Naira: Ye kya khila diya tumne mujhe. Itna feeka hai ye.

Karthik: Ek minute. (Kartik eats it) Thik hi toh hai, bas mitha thoda kam hai. Ye shayad Naksh ka bowl hai, uske liye sugar free pudding bani hogi na (as Naksh is diabetic).

Naira: Bhai pata nhi ye kaise kha letein hai. Mujhse toh ye feeki pudding bilkul bhi nhi khayi jayegi.

Kartik: Arey ye feeki kahan hai, ismein itni toh mithas hai, mere pyaar ki.

Naira smiles at him and hugs him again.

Naira: Kartik, tum humesha mujhse aise hi pyaar karoge na. Kabhi mujhe chor ke nhi jaoge na. Hum dono ne apni apni families ko apne se itne saalon tak door rakha tha, unke pyaar ko nhi samjha tha.  Ab agar humare beech kabhi doorie aa gyi toh main handle nhi kr paungi.

Kartik: Shhh... Main aisa kabhi hone nhi dunga. Hum dono ne ek dusre ko promise kiya hai na ki hum humesha ek dusre ko trust krenge and kabhi zyada der tak ek dusre se gussa nhi honge. Aaj ek aur promise karta hun Naira, main kabhi tumhe akela nhi chorunga, kabhi humare beech kisi tarah ki misunderstanding ko aane nhi dunga. I will always be by your side no matter what. I promise you.

Naira: Main bhi. Promise.

Kartik: Lekin agar tum mujhe kachori khane nhi dogi toh main tumse gussa ho jaunga aur Rajshree naani ke paas jakar unse tumhari shikayat karunga. Ab agar woh tumhe daant ti hai apni pati parmeshwar ki baat na manane par toh main tumhara side nhi lunga.

Naira: Tumhe khane ke alawa kabhi kuch sujhta bhi hai. Humare itne important vaade ke beech mein bhi tumhari Kachoriyaan aa gyi.

Kartik: Haan toh. Tum bhi toh dance ko leke possessive ho. Toh main bhi Kachoriyon ko leke possessive hun.

Naira: Haan jao, jake naani ki un Kachoriyon se shaadi krlo. Tumhe toh har cheez mujhse zyada achi lagti hai. Ye cupcakes bhi tumhe mujhse zyada pasand hai na toh khao inhe hi tum.
(Naira picks up a fruit and nut cupcake from the plate infront and brings it close to Kartik's mouth)

Karthik (moving two-three steps back): Naira I am sorry.. main toh mazak kar raha tha.

Naira: Sorry kyun bol rhe ho mujhe, lo apne cupcake par focus karo.

Karthik: Naira meri baat toh suno pehle I can't (and she stuffs his mouth with the cupcake before he can complete the sentence).

Karthik wanted to spit out the cake but seeing Naira walking away angrily, he runs behind her.
Kartik calls out her name but she turns to give him an angry look and goes towards her room, while stands there confused as to what to do to make up to his Naira. He  thinks of going after her into her room but then suddenly Karthik's vision blurred and his eyes started watering.

There Naira entered her room in full on sherni mode and sat on the bed. Gayu and Ananya were already there, discussing about their clothes for the Haldi ceremony when Naira entered. They asked her about why she is angry and she told them what happened. Ananya and Gayu burst into laughter and even Mishti, who heard the conversation entered laughing.

Gayu (giggling): Tune itni choti baat ke liye uspe itna gussa kar diya.

Mishti: Aap bilkul pagal ho Naira Didi, jab dekho bas BFF par gussa ho jati ho.

Naira: Main kya karun, woh kaam ho aise karta hai. Kachoriyan use mujhse zyada pyaari hai. Aise thodi na hota hai.

Ananya: Naira, Kartik is duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar sirf tujhse karta hai.

Gayu: Usne har baar ye sabit kiya hai ki tu uske liye sabse zyada important hai. Aur tu hai jo uske mazak ko itna seriously leke baith gayi.

Mishti: Aap baitho yahan muh fulake, main jati hun BFF ke paas.

Mishti entered Kartik's room but he was not there. She asked Luv Kush and Mansi about Kartik but they too knew nothing. She went out in the garden and saw Naksh and Akhilesh assembling the decors for the next day and she asked them if they had seen Kartik but the reply was negative. She checked in almost every room possible, Rajshree's room, Badi Dadi's room, Naitik's room, even dared to knock on Dadi's, Manish's and Surekha's doors and ask them but none of them had seen him. Mishti then went to Naira, who was now alone in her room, and asked about Karthik.

Mishti: Naira Didi aapne BFF ko dekha kya. Apse ladai ke baad woh kahan gaye the?

Naira: Nhi toh, maine use nhi dekha, kyun?

Mishti: Pata nhi didi, main bahut der se dhundhe rhi hun mujhe mil hi nhi rahe.

Naira: Wo Kartik yahin kahin hoga, ruko main phone karti hun.

She was about to dial his number when she suddenly had this bad feeling that something is not right. Her heart was telling her something is going wrong somewhere, she felt like Kartik was in some trouble. Worried, she called at his number hurriedly and went out to search for him. Mishti ran to Gayu and told her that Kartik was missing and she too joined Naira in her search. Naira rushed to the backyard and the parking but Kartik was nowhere. It was nearly an hour ago they had a small fight and now Kartik was nowhere to be found. Naira told Naksh about it and he took a car and went to look in the areas nearby. Gayu took Keerti and Mansi's help too and every one looked for him but he was not there. Naira could feel that Kartik was in pain and she was desperate to find him, apologize to him, but her love was missing.

And here, Karthik was in a miserable condition. He had gone straight into the bathroom attached to his room in order to wash his teary eyes, where he noticed the red rashes on his hands. He looked into the mirror and saw that his eyes, his face, his neck, all had turned red. He knew what was happening and also that it was dreadful, he needed medical attention immediately. He came out of the washroom and unable to stand, he collapsed on the sofa nearby. He was breathing heavily and his head started throbbing. Suffocated he opened the first buttons of his shirt. He was sweating profusely. Still not better he tried to get up and call someone for help but he couldn't, his body had lost all its strength. He fell on the sofa once again holding his chest trying to breathe in, fidgeting due to the pain. He tried to overcome the pain in his abdomen and chest by turning over but instead fell on the opposite side. Mishti had come into the room and on seeing the room empty, she had even called out his name but she had received no response. The bathroom doors were open so she didn't check the bathroom and left. Kartik wanted to respond but couldn't, her mouth was dry and he felt like he didn't have the strength to speak. He lay there in a semi-conscious state, unable to call for help, unable to receive his phone that was vibrating on the bed.