Chapter 4: Where's Amy

Sorry that it took me so long to upload another chapter. And I want to make a shout out to Sonamylife and Aloha-Pika-Pika. Thank you so much for liking this story, as I started writing this I thought nobody would read it but I was wrong. And now enjoy my new chapter.

Amy was  swimming in the water trying to find out which way she has to swim to get home. But it was really hard for her to know where she has to go under water. "Maybe I should swim to the surface so I can see where I am" Amy thought and started swimming up. As she reached the surface she looked around and she saw Tails workshop and house still in the distance. "Alright Tails House is there that means I have to swim that way" Amy said happy knowing now where she has to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tails, Knuckles and Sticks were looking around Tails place for Amy while Sonic sat at a rock and looked at the ocean, lost in his thoughts. "Sonic aren't you helping us searching for Amy" Knuckles asked as he passed by Sonic. Sonic was still looking at the ocean and didn't respond to Knuckles. "Hey Sonic, don't ignore me ... TAILS, Sonic is ignoring me" Knuckles shouted at Tails and crossed his arms. "He's not ignoring you, I think he's thinking about something" Tails said as he saw Sonic's expression. 

"Can't he think about that later, we have to find Amy" Sticks said annoyed. Suddenly Sonic jumped up. "Sonic what's wrong" Tails asked. "Look there is someone in the water ... I think it's Amy" Sonic said as he pointed at the ocean. Knuckles, Tails and Sticks looked at were Sonic pointed but couldn't see anything. "Sonic there is nobody" Tails said as he haven't seen anyone. "Don't tell me you see things" Knuckles asked and looked at Sonic. "But there was someone in the water I swear" Sonic said as he looked again himself but also saw nothing. 

"Can we talk about Sonics imaginations later, we have to find Amy" Sticks said and walked back to Tails house. "Yea, you're right Sticks" Tails said and everyone walked back to Tails workshop. "Maybe she's at her house" Knuckles said after they were sure Amy isn't around Tails' place. "Maybe you're right, see you at Amy's place" Sonic said as he ran off. "Hey wait for us" Tails shouted after him and they started running after him.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy reached the beach near her house and crawled out of the water.  As she was out of the water she turned back to a mermaid and ran towards her house. "Finally at home" Amy said as she opened the door and walked in. She closed the door and walked a few steps away from the door as  suddenly the door opened and someone came bursting through the door. That someone was Sonic, who hasn't slowed down in time and bumped into Amy. Causing them both to fall on the floor, with Sonic on top of Amy.

"SONIC get off" Amy yelled as she saw the blue hedgehog on top of her. "I'm so sorry Amy I didn't know you were in your house .... wait a sec ... Amy I found you" Sonic said realizing he found Amy. "Hey Sonic, you can't just ran off like that and ... um what are you doing on the floor with Amy" Tails asked as he saw the two hedgehogs lying on the floor. "Hey you found Amy" Knuckles said.  "Amy am I glad to see you, I already started thinking that aliens kidnapped you" Stick said and pushed Sonic off of Amy, so she could hug her best friend. "Hey" Sonic said as he landed beside the two females on the floor. 

"Amy why did you leave the battle" Knuckles asked after Sticks and Amy stood up from the floor. "Oh ... um ... I-I forgot my hammer at home .... so I ran here to get it" Amy said with a small grin on her face. "Since when do you go out of your house without your hammer" Sonic asked curious. "Who said I'm always taking my hammer with me" Amy said a bit angry. "Well you always have your hammer with you" Sonic said with crossed arms. "And how do you know that that's true" Amy asked. "If you stalk her, stop with it that's my job" Sticks said as Sonic didn't answer.

"I'm not stalking her, why should I do that" Sonic asked and crossed his arms. "Can you guys drop it ... thanks. And Amy next time tell us were you are going, we were worried about you" Tails said. "Especially after we saw that glowing at the ocean, I thought aliens got you" Sticks said as she remembered that pink light. "What glowing" Amy asked worried. "Well after we defeated Egghead we looked for you and then we saw that pink light in the water but it disappeared" Sonic said and Amy was relieved they haven't seen her. 

"Alright so now that we found Amy, I think I'll go back to my tests of Amy's new necklace" Tails said and went back home. "I also have to go, I still have to build my defense system, Knuckles I could use your help" Sticks said and left with Knuckles. Now it was just Sonic and Amy. "So ... um ... how was your trip to the temple" Sonic said after a few minutes of silence. "It was great ... expect the part were the temple collapsed and that weird necklace" Amy said as she looked at the necklace around her neck. "Okay, I think I'll go on a run, see you around" Sonic said after they were silence again. "Bye Sonic" Amy said as Sonic left. 

Well the chapter isn't that long but I hope you like it. And I'm also sorry if it is a bit bored ... I actually didn't know how to write this chapter and I just wrote what came into my mind. I also had so much ideas about the baby story as I wrote this and I hope I have better ideas for the next chapter on this story.