Chapter 5

Sorry that you all had to wait that long for the next chapter. You can thank @PhatPandaPo23 for this update, she asked me today if I could update the next chapter for this story. And also thanks for everyone who reads and votes for this story. And now enjoy reading.

After Sonic left Amy's house, she closed her door. "Man am I glad that they believed my excuse with the hammer" Amy said relieved as she leaned on her front door. She then walked towards the kitchen to make her self something to eat. After Amy finished eating she was bored. "Well I guess I'll go swimming again ... it's kinda fun to swim anywhere I want without drowning" Amy said happy as she walked out of her house and towards the ocean again. Before she walked in the water she looked around to see if anyone was around. As she was sure that there was nobody she walked in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime Sonic was running around in the jungle thinking about Amy. "This still makes no sense ... she wouldn't just leave a fight like that" Sonic said and looked down. Sonic was so deep in thoughts that he wasn't paying attention to where he was actually running. He ran till he ran against a palm tree. "Ow ... stupid tree" Sonic said and rubbed his head after he landed on the ground. He stood up just to fall back down again as a coconut landed on his head. "Ouch ... grr" Sonic growled and glared at the tree. He then walked away from that tree, still glaring at it. 

Sonic started running at the speed of sound again, but this time he looked at where he was going, but was thinking about Amy at the same time again. "I think she's hiding something ... but what" Sonic asked himself as he got out of the jungle and looked at the sky. As he looked back at the road he saw Tails workshop just a few feet in front of him. He stopped running and almost crashed in the wall off Tails' workshop ... almost. "Phew that was close ... I don't think Tails wants a hole in his wall" Sonic said and walked towards the door.

"Hey Buddy" Sonic said as he saw Tails standing in front of a table. "Hey Sonic what's up" Tails said and looked at him before he returned back to work. "Nothing much, I was just running around" Sonic said and looked at what Tails was working at. "What are you doing" Sonic asked interested. 

"I'm making a few tests with that piece of Amy's necklace" Tails said without turning his gaze away from the piece. "Aha ... have you found out anything about that thing yet" Sonic asked curious. "Not yet, by the way did Amy say something after I left" Tails asked. "Well no ... but I think she's hiding something" Sonic said going back to his own thoughts again. "Why do you think that, she just forgot her hammer and ..." Tails started talking but Sonic zoned out.

Tails soon noticed that Sonic wasn't listening. "Ugh, typical ... You try to explain something and he's not listening" Tails said and took the newspaper that lied on the table. He rolled the paper together and turned to Sonic. "OW ... TAILS" Sonic said and rubbed his head after Tails hit him with the newspaper. "Sorry but you zoned out" Tails said and crossed his arms. "Sorry about that, what were you saying" Sonic said. "As I said before ... why do you think she's hiding something she just forgot her hammer at home so accept it" Tails said and turned back to his work. 

"But I know that something is wrong or odd or whatever ... she's hiding something and I'm going to find out what she's hiding" Sonic said with a smile on his face. "Well good luck with that" Tails said snickering. "Stop snickering I'm serious ... see you buddy" Sonic said before he ran out of the workshop. "You will see that I'm right Sonic, your just to worried about her" Tails said still snickering. "Now let's find out what you are made off" Tails said as he turned back towards the necklace. 

"Now how can I find out about Amy's secret" Sonic asked as he was running to Amy's house. He stopped in front of Amy's house and knocked on the door. After a few minutes of waiting Sonic got impatience after no one opened the door. "Ugh come on Amy ... open the door" Sonic said and tapped his food on the floor. "Alright forget it ... let's see if this is open" Sonic thought and tried to open the door. "Amy ... you home" Sonic said as he entered her house. "Hm ... weird" Sonic said as nobody answered. Sonic walked around to search for her. As he passed one of the windows he saw something pink glowing in the water ... again. 

"What the ..." Sonic said and ran outside to see what's glowing in the ocean. As he arrived the glowing was nowhere to be seen. Sonic looked around trying to find something or someone who causes that glowing. He then heard a splash and turned towards the sound. His eyes widen at what he saw. "Was that a fish ... no I don't know any kind of fish that has such a huge pink fin" Sonic said after his shock ended. "Maybe the others know something ... and where the heck did Amy go" Sonic said as he remembered that he was actually searching for Amy.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Did he see me ... I hope not" Amy said worried as she was underwater. "What is he even doing at my place" Amy asked herself and started swimming. "I think it's best if I go out of the water so he's not suspecting anything" Amy said and swam back to the surface. "Looks like he's not here anymore" Amy said and she swam towards the beach. Amy turned back to a hedgehog as soon as she was out of the water and ran back in her house to get her hammer and walked towards Tails place. "I hope he didn't figure out anything" Amy said worried as she started running.

Alright I hope you liked this chapter. Tell me in the comments what you think about it. The next update will be soon cause I think I'll finish this story so their might be another update today.