Chapter 8

Alright sorry for the slow updates, but I'm really busy and tired from work lately. Anyway I'm really sorry to let you guys wait that long for my updates. But now enjoy reading.

Sonic stood slowly up since he still feels a bit dizzy, and he looked towards the ocean but turned his attention towards the cliff as he heard noises coming from there. "Eggman" Sonic said as he saw him flying back towards his base ... at least he thought he flew there. "I better tell Tails what happened ... I'm going after Eggman later" Sonic said as he decided to ran to Tails. But he stopped running as the throbbing in his head got worse as he ran. "Ugh ... on second though I think I'll walk" Sonic said as he put his hands on his head and started his way walking towards Tails' house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time Amy was on her way home with her head full with thoughts of Sonic. "Stupid Sonic ... he would be dead without me" Amy mumbled as she swam a bit faster. "Well at least that necklace was good for something, but I wish I could take it off" Amy said as she swam to the surface. "I hope he's fine and Eggman hasn't seen me" Amy said as she crawled out of the water. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 Sonic was just a few meters away from Tails home as he felt really dizzy all of a sudden. "Ugh my head" Sonic said as he put his hands on his head again. But the throbbing in his head got even worse and Sonic had to stop walking cause everything started moving around him. Sonic then fell down on the ground before everything turned black and he laid unconscious on the ground. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Lucky for Sonic, Knuckles and Sticks just walked out of Tails house. Cause Knuckles broke Sticks door by accident and Tails build her a new one . "Hey Knuckles isn't that Sonic over there" Sticks asked and pointed towards a blue figure in the distance. "That's definitely not Sonic, that guy there is to slow to be him" Knuckles said with the fixed door in his hands. "Knuckles look that guy fell down, come on let's see if he needs help" Sticks said and ran ahead. Knuckles followed her but both stopped in surprise as they recognized the blue hedgehog.

"You still think that that's not Sonic" Sticks asked as she turned towards Knuckles. "Be quiet and hold that for a sec so I can help Sonic" Knuckles said as he handed Sticks the door. But the door was to heavy for Sticks and she fell down, with the door on top of her.  "KNUCKLES ... HELP" Sticks yelled as she couldn't get the door off of her. "Whoops" Knuckles said and picked the door up and Sticks glared at him. "Now put the door down on the ground and take Sonic" Sticks said after she jumped up and crossed her arms. Knuckles picked Sonic up after he put the door down and he followed Sticks inside Tails house. 

"TAILS" Sticks yelled as she opened the door and walked inside with Knuckles right behind her. "Sticks what are you doing here, has Knuckles broke the door again or .... ohh" Tails said as he first just saw Sticks before he saw Knuckles with Sonic in his arms. "Sonic ... what happened to him" Tails asked as he saw the unconscious hedgehog. "I don't know we found him like that" Knuckles said as he laid him down on the couch. 

Knuckles and Sticks waited in the kitchen while Tails checked on Sonic for any injuries or a reason why he got unconscious. After a few minutes Tails walked up to Knuckles and Sticks. "I guess I know what happened, he was fighting and I guess he hit his head on something" Tails said. 

"That's all you found out" Knuckles asked expecting to hear more from Tails. "Knuckles" Sticks said and elbowed him. "What I thought he could find out what happened too" Knuckles said as he faced Sticks. "For that you have to wait till Sonic wakes up" Tails said and turned away from them. "And how long will that take" Knuckles asked bored. "As long as it takes Sonic to wake up" Tails said.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Meanwhile Amy was at her home again, sitting on her couch still thinking of Sonic. "Maybe I should go and check on him ... so I can be sure that he's fine" Amy said as she jumped up and walked out of her house. Amy walked towards the beach near the cliff where she left Sonic. "Hm he's gone, I guess he woke up, so he should be fine" Amy said as she turned around ready to go back home again but stopped herself. "Maybe I should see if he really got home" Amy said and decided to walk to his shack.

After a few minutes she reached Sonic's shack and looked inside but got worried as she couldn't find him anywhere in the house. "Maybe he ran to Tails place" Amy thought. She then walked towards Tails house, hoping that she would find Sonic there. As she reached Tails house she knocked a few times on the door.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Tails walked towards the door as he heard knocking while Sticks and Knuckles looked at the door. "I wonder who this could be" Knuckles said as he looked. "Amy, what are you doing here" Tails said as he saw Amy standing outside his house after he opened the door. "I just wanted to know if Sonic is here, I couldn't find him at his shack" Amy said as Tails let her inside. "He's here but if you want to talk with him you have to wait" Tails said as he closed the door. "What ... why" Amy asked worried.

"Let's just say me and Knuckles found him unconscious a few meters away from Tails' place" Sticks said and pointed towards the couch were Sonic was resting. "Oh no Sonic ... is he okay" Amy said as she walked up to him. "he should be fine, I think he hit his head somewhere pretty hard" Tails said who followed Amy. "Well then I guess I'll come back tomorrow again, I need to go ... bye guys" Amy said and ran out of Tails house. 

"Well I think I'll go too ... Knuckles you come with me so I have a door before it get's dark" Sticks said and dragged Knuckles with her. "Bye Tails" Knuckles said before he was outside with Sticks. "Bye guys see you tomorrow" Tails said and closed the door. "Maybe I'll go to bed ... I don't think he will wake up anytime soon" Tails said as he looked at Sonic again before he laid down on the other couch ready to fall asleep.

Alright, next chapter will be uploaded in two days, if my writing mood keeps going like today. I hope you liked this chapter.