Stanger Danger

"Teriyaki chicken and pineapple fried rice or Lamb curry with jeera rice? " I asked myself as I rushed to the kitchen to prepare a nice dish to serve THE UNCLE. "Or should I just make egusi jare. No time". Like my friend will say "to please these he goats with their shrivelled up ball sacks". Lmaooooo speaking of, I need to reply his messages on twitter but later. Back to the matter at hand, I think Chinese is lighter on the belly.. Chinese it is. I hope he appreciates the slavery better than his god awful nephew. "Julienne or chunks?".. Julienned it is.. About an hour later, i'm done and just like clockwork, i hear the car pull up the driveway. Dashed into the room, changed, washed and cleaned my face, sprayed perfume and applied a little lip gloss. I looked like a sexy house help. No biggie. Time to face THE IN LAW.
A

s I enter the sitting room, first thing I notice is the lack of old people smell, thankful and grateful for this, going deeper into the living room I come face to face with Adonis, the Uncle. No he couldn't be THE infamous UNCLE. No no he couldn't. He was too beautiful to be the uncle I didn't want coming in the first place. What was I thinking, I should have asked to see a photo. I froze and looked from my husband to his uncle then when the awkward silence had run its course, he said " Don't mind my mannerless nephew, I am Adonis, you must be Hestia". I extended my arm but he crushed my body against his and squeezed me so tight.