Good at being bad

"We'll be back in a bit, just wanna show Ado around town". I nodded and said "Be careful, you two". Adonis turned to me and said "We will. Plus, the food was amazing. You're a fantastic cook". I blushed so hard I felt the sofa warm up. "Thank you Uncle Adon.... " "No please, Adonis would do just fine" then he winked and he was gone. I listened to music and tweeted a bit with Incognito. My perverted friend. Breath of fresh air. I must have drifted off to sleep cause I woke up and trudged to the room drearily. I took a very hot shower and wore my leopard print chemise cause its quite hot. I tossed and turned then I accidentally brushed my nipple and I was all shades of aroused within seconds. I pulled open my bedside drawer and got out Mr Marcus, my rampant rabbit and got to work.. I squeezed my nipples and flicked my clit. Fingered myself to the thoughts of Adonis. His face buried deep in my ass eating me out from the back.. Licking and sucking up all my juices till I was dry and terrorizing my G Spot till I was raw with need..
I touched..
I screamed..
I came..
It was all shades of wrong but it felt too right. I couldn't find my bearing but I knew something was amiss.. The lights were on, i knew I turned it off and switched on my bedside lamps. I sat up and saw him watching me. In my little kingdom, I didn't hear him come home. Fuck. No no no no. I was embarrassed. I needed the earth to swallow me whole. The silence was thick. He smiled then started clapping. I was freaking out. I just gathered the duvet and covered my big luscious juicy breasts as they were hanging out. "Please don't cover up on my account I was actually enjoying the show". He said twirling a part of his beard and walking towards me slowly. I eyed him from head to toe and realised that bulge in his pants wasn't just fabric.