Bad blood

He slowly made his way to me and I felt my defenses melt away. He lifted my chin up, looked me deep in my eyes and says "I heard you scream my name eager beaver, you want wood?".. He teases me with his voice like he knows what it does to me. He takes my right hand and places it on his bulge.. I shudder. DIOS. AYÚDAME. That's a lot of meat! I snatch my hand away, "all of a sudden she is shy. Well, cater to me". He laughs. He pulls the duvet away and I let him, he lets out a whistle and instinctively I cover my breasts with my arms.. I felt naked. Oh right I was half way there.. He lifts me up and as soon as I stand the chemise falls to the floor. "What did you fantasize about me, doing to you?". "I.. I.. Ummmm my husband will be back any minute. Please just go. I'm sorry". "Rule number 1. Do not ever be sorry for expressing your sexuality. Rule number 2. Don't rush perfection". I just look down. I was scared shitless.. He knelt down and lifted my right leg over his shoulder "May I?" He asked, before I could even answer he flicked his tongue on my clit and I almost lose my balance. He supports me by grabbing my ass tightly with both hands. He flicks my clit again then he starts to suck my clit. He sucks me so hard and I was cumming all over his pretty golden face. My cum was dripping off his cheeks and hanging all over his beard when he throws me on the bed. He kisses me softly, "Taste the fruit of my labour"he whispers, those darn pineapples but I taste real good..
He was too gentle for me, i needed to be fucked so I roll on top of him and kiss him hungrily. I unzip his pants and pull both his pants and briefs down. I freed his gloriousness and as I assumed his cock was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen in my life. Straight, gold, thick, long and beautiful.. I started at him, mesmerised then I reached for him and squeezed, he moaned. I kissed his cock everywhere, i just had to appreciate him. He was too beautiful. He begs me to stop teasing. He lifts me up and takes my breasts in his mouth. He sucks my nipples and squeezes my breasts. Slapping my ass and scratching my thighs. I was a bundle of raw nerves. No one ever paid attention to my body like this. I try to sit on his cock taking it in inch by inch. It was a struggle but he was so gentle. He stuffed me and I rode his cock like there was a finish line. I was slow, I came in multiples, juice dripping all over his cock and his balls. I squatted and bounced on his dick like a pro, going fast then going slow. I came 3 more times and I needed to squirt. I stand above him and let it go. I showered him in my squirt juice. He was laughing. He threw me down and turned me over then opened my legs up and penetrated me. He lay on top of me, prone bone and reached for my breasts from under me. He teased my breasts and fucked me till I was begging him to cum. He finally said he was coming and I tell him to stand up and I go down on my knees. Suck his cock till he shudders and cums at the back of my throat and I swallow it all like a real COSMOPOLITAN girl would. He looks at me with shock, "you're not  just a pretty face Naughty Hestia". I kicked him out with a kiss and a promise of lifetime supply of good tight sweet pussy. Took a hot shower, changed the sheets and burned some incense as I thought of Adonis all night.
Needless to say, I catered to him like my husband instructed, almost every month to satisfy that crave called Hestia. We never got caught. Just in case you were wondering 💋