Meeting Killian Part 2

I looked around the room seeing lots of people I knew from last year one of them being the juvenile delinquent and my best friend, Jackie. She noticed me looking at her and smiled waving hello to me. I returned the gesture to her and continued looking around the room. Finally my gaze landed on what i guessed to be the new kid that Leland was talking about. He seemed to be pretty tall from his sitting position. He had a few tattoos creeping out from the collar on his black v-necked t-shirt in which he looked surprisingly good in. I moved my gaze up to his face which was so beautiful it made you want to melt. His skin was an olive color, under his backwards black snap back hat you could his perfect dusty brown hair. It sat just right on his forehead and swooped to the side just so. It ended just about a half an inch above his also perfectly shaped eyebrows. Just then, I was called back to reality as my teacher Mr. Decker cleared his throat signalling for everyone to stop talking. "Class," he began,"you have a new student, Killian Breck." He announced beckoning him to the front of the room with a flip of the wrist. The boy in the back of the room lazily got up and walked to the front of the room. He walked almost like a soldier marching, standing up perfectly straight with huge strides. When he reached the front of the room he turned around facing the rest of us his deep blue eyes immediately settling on me. A big smirk formed on his face showing off his pearly white teeth. They were just bright enough to make you go blind. Mr. Decker looked around the room and his eyes landed on me. "Ms. Daulton?" he said making me practically jump a foot into the air and I looked at him.

"Yes Mr. Decker?" I replied.

"You will show Mr. Breck around school today, ok?"

"Yes sir." I sighed shrinking deep into my chair.

"Well then, on with class," Mr Decker trailed off, beginning his extra boring lecture on the significance of cave drawings.

                                                                                                      ↫♠↬

When class ended, I waited near the board at the front of the room for Killian. When everyone else had cleared out of the room he came up to me, "Hi, I'm LD," I began, "Killian right?"

"Killi actually, but yeah," he replied in the smoothest most calm voice I think I have ever heard.

"So what's your next class?"

"Math, you?"

"Math, do you have it with Ms. May?"

"Yeah."

"We have math together, so come with me." I said and began to walk towards the math room pointing out the important things for him to know. "Here we are." I said once we reached the room.

"I know you had to come here too, but thanks." he replied and quite kindly I might add.

"No problem!" I said cheerfully and walked into class.