The Bully

Amelia Pov

Another day of my senior year and it's been six months of my Breakup with my ex boyfriend but he never leaves me alone by bullying me.

Well if I want to I can ruin his life but why just waste my time on it so it's better to ignore him and his bully. I don't really care about it.

I come out of my thought when my phone ring and I saw a text from my friend, If you think I have a friend here then you get it wrong. I don't have friend here and my ex- boyfriend Callum he make sure of it.

I smile as i read the text and text back to her-
(A- Amelia and K- Katie)

K- hey!!

K- where are you?? On the other plant ??

A- Hii, I am right here and I don't live on other planet.

K- thank god!! I was scared for a moment there.

A- haha what a joke ??

K- well we all miss you here especially your dumbass brother. But more than him I misses you, plse come back , will u??

A- it's last month Katie then I will come back to home with all of you and with my family.

K- so tell us if we can visit you we all friends have holidays.

A- I am getting late for school , I will tell you later about bye and take care

K- you 2 and beware of Mr. Ex boyfriend

A- of course bye

K- bye

I really miss my old friends they are all funny and we always stick to each other. Well if you are thinking if I miss my friend and my family why am I shifted in the first place?? Well I got scholarship and I have to shift here.

As I enter the school and park my car in parking lot and got out of my car.

I am standing in front of my locker and starting to collect my books for my first period and I turn around and landed directly on my ass and when I look up and saw callum and his minions.

"What the fuck is your problem??" I yell at him as i stand up on my feet.

"My problem is you" he said as he point his finger towards me.

" Why don't you stay away from me??" I said and push him backward and starting to go towards my class but he grab my hand and push me towards the locker.

"Listen you b*tch, don't you dare to push me. You are the most pathetic and weak girl I ever saw and you are just burden on your family and just like you your friends are also pathetic and weak. I have pity on them that they have to call you as there friend. They are just mother fuckers and family is well.... I don't have words for them but I guess you know a family of sl*ts." He smirked and turn around to leave.

But I didn't leave him like this, I will get my revenge of him.

" Listen, Callum" I said and he turn around

"What the sl*ts want to say" he said and his friends laugh

I smirk " well you like to do party right?? Well there is a party at my house this weekend and I would like to invite everyone" I announce rather yell but I don't care.

"So the nurd can throw a party??" Callum said and everyone laugh.

"Why can't I throw a party ?? I should take a license from the government for that??" I said and for this everyone laugh and starting to go towards their respective classes.