BREAKUP PARTY

Amelia's Pov

"You aren't allow to do anything. Just sit and enjoy your day girl." Katie said as she push me in my room.

" Ok" I said and lay on my bed.

Well it feels like it's my wedding day instead of my Breakup Party. It's so tiring putting a face mask on your face and I hated it. They are all acting like I am the queen, only for today. From morning, they were doing all doing preparation for the party and don't let me see how they are going to decorate the house.

" It's time to get ready Ame." Katie, leila, jenny and Anna came burning in my room.

" At last, I can put the face mask off." I said and ran to the bathroom and my friends laughing at my reaction.

" Ame take your dress and wear it, we are waiting for you, ready to do our magic on you." Katie said.

" Ok, I will take it." I said as i come out of the my bathroom and take my dress.

As I wear my dress and see that the dress actually showing all of my curves. One more thing, girls didn't let any boys to see our dresses. It's surprise for the boys except me, because my ex - boyfriend was already cheated on me. It hurt when you see your boyfriend with another doing the that 'thing'. Well I am not like those girls. One day he suddenly came and said ' be with me or else I will are your life living hell' the exact words. I am also a stubborn and saw him bullying me but I can't take it anymore when he last bully me and my under demon came out and want a revenge on the guy who cheats on me, bully me. And today here in my house I plan my revenge and then live my life with my friends and family.

Yeah I am going to leave this as my studies is already complete and the holidays is starting on this Monday and we only have to go to meet our friends, you know a get together type something. But I am not interested because my friends are here with me. Friends those who help their friends in their problem instead kick them out of your group and act like we are strangers.

A knock bring me out of my stance and I look away from the mirror and yell 'coming' and move to the door and open i saw my friends are their looking at me with a sad face as if they know what was I was thinking. I force a smile and said " hey guys let's get ready and the party is going to start." I said and try to be a cheerful person I fail in it. I know I suck at lying.

" You know you really bad at lying." Leila said and they all hug me.

" ok guys we are going to get late, let's go get ready." I said

Leila was already came to the home with some guys who were going to help us to decorate the house. I must say those guys are really built and they were all more than 6' feet.

" Yeah, let's go get ready." Anna said and I now notice that my friends are all ready wearing their dresses.

" Let's ready the Breakup girl first." Jenny said and they are me sit on the stool which is in front of my dressing table.

Katie is doing my makeup because wen it comes to makeup, I only trust on her. For my hairs jenny and leila doing them in two half. Anna is pulling out my accessories look at it and then my dress. If it match my dress she put on the dressing table and if it not match then she put them back with some incoherent sentences.

"And you are ready, Amelia." They all said and quickly come back to do their own makeup and don't let me help them.

"Guys it's all ready time, we should head downstairs." Katie said and we all nodded.

As we all head downstairs I notice me house is looking amazing and people all ready start coming to enjoy the party. Drinks table, snacks , decoration is amazing.