Thieves in my house??

Amelia's Pov

I arrived at home around 5 Pm. I am late because I went for groceries shopping because I know my friends are foody and they ate a lot and there is only two days left for my party a d I also have to decide a topic.

My friends Katie, she is my best friend and justin is her boyfriend. I must say I and mason bring them together as they too confuse to confess their feelings to each other. Mason and Neil are the foodies Jenny, she is the only one who can make food, and her boyfriend is chase he always has his eyes for her so cute!!. Left is Anna and Jacob they are the one of lovebirds.

Katie always said me that Neil has a crush on me. But I don't want it to be awkward between us.

I have to plan something and then discuss it with my friends and then give it a final touch up. As I put all of my groceries in their places and then saw the time and decided to do my homework.

This essay is giving me headache urghhhh!!!!!
After, one and half an hour at last I finish my homework.

It's 7:30 pm Hmmm I should decide on what should I do on party to get revenge on him. So let's think-

● Revenge on him- na

● callum is an ass*ole- no

● party of the queen- definitely not

As I am decide whether this topic will go with my party or not I don't know when I fell asleep on my desk.

THUD.......THUD.....

I woke up with a loud thud and saw there is no rain or thunder, what this loud sound is?? Well if I scream or anything is happen with here. No one will know because this house is much pretty big and my backyard is full of woods and I still didn't fence around my house because I will be leaving this place soon.

Oh my god!!! Is there thief in my house but I don't know how to save myself or how to defend. Calm down Amelia you can defend yourself.

Ok so think fast how can you defend yourself, I can't go downstairs to the kitchen to get a knife as the sound was heard from below, so kitchen is off.

What about bathroom, so I go to the bathroom fast and quietly, saw what I can take to defend myself.
I took the scissors and razor but there are not going to work leave the bathroom.

I go back to my closet and take my scarf and a handkerchief so I can put the coins in it by which I can use it like a weapon, wow I am so genius.

I open my drawer and pick up the coins and put them in the handkerchief and put a knot on it.

The sounds of foots is coming closer and I hide behind the door and then I heard hush voices and realise that there is not only one thief is here, there is to or more.

Time for plan B

It's feel like it's not the first time I am defending myself not time for joke Amelia i go to the bed and put my pillow one by one and cover them with my blankit as i saw the doorknob of my door is starting to turn.

I quickly ran to the door and hide and put my hairs in front of my face and my scarf on my head and cover my upper half body and give it a ghost look by this I can scare them and run for my life.

I just stood like a ghost without any movement and saw them through my hairs, I can't see anything except eight to nine people, oh my I didn't expect this much thieves in my house.

Well let's go with it and try my hardest to not scare of them. I saw them moving towards my bed to see if I am there is or not.

I quickly slam the door and it close with a loud thud, as everyone gasp and look towards the door and everyone scream one they saw me and I too scream as i saw everyone clutch on each other close their eyes while screaming.