Making plans for the party, shopping, a huge wolf and mate?

Amelia's House----------->

Amelia's Pov

I woke with someone jumping on my bed and I peek my eyes to see Neil is jumping and I gasp and fell on the floor. I didn't expect him.

"I woke Ame, yeah whoo hooo." He said and ran out of the my room like a maniac. I am going to kill him. I Huff and go to the bathroom first and then think how to get my him back.

I do all my morning stuff and go downstairs to eat my breakfast. But what I saw just shock me there stood Jenny lookin pissed. That never happen Neil definitely do Something.

" What happen jenny, why are you so pissed??" I ask her as i sit on the island.

" Neil is disturbing me during making food and the food is burnt now. You know I hate when my food is burnt and now I am not making any food." She said and storm out of the kitchen and we all glare at Neil.

" Now, who's going to make food" Mason yell and everyone is looking at me.

" What I am not making any food for anyone." I said and everyone's face fell.

"Please Amelia after Jenny only you can make food otherwise I am going to die because of hunger." Anna said and Katie, justin, Anna, Jacob agreed with her.

"I am going to kill you Neil." Mason yell as they came back running into the kitchen.

"Because of you I can't get my breakfast." He said as Neil came towards me and grab my shoulders and hide behind me.

"Ame, please save me from the beast." Neil said and turn me to left or right as mason try to reach him and keep me in between them.

" If you both want food just stop your fight or I a not going to make the breakfast also." They stop and mumble 'sorry'.

I Huff and go to drawer to take out the ingredients to make 'food' for the foodies.

I make them potato and spring onion potatoes, eggs and pancakes without any help.

Jenny Is also ate food with us because me and chase are able to make her happy again which is a very difficult task.

When we all ate the food, so I come back to my room to get a shower. As I am taking my cloths my phone rings and saw the text from leila.

(A - Amelia and L- leila)

L- hey when should I come to your house.

A- hmm...... I guess you should come by 11:00 am.

L- ok, I will be there ;)

A- ok

I put my phone on charging and go back to bathroom to take a bath.

After bath I dry my body and put on my cloths and starting to blow dry my hair.

When I satisfy with my look, I go downstairs to saw everyone watching TV. And it's only 10:55 am.
I stand I front of the TV and everyone is yelling me to move but I smirk and switch off the TV.

" Ame why did you do that?" Neil whined.

"I do that because if you guys remember you are all is here for my revenge from my ex - boyfriend and you guys are going to help me in the party doing it." I said and they all smirk and nodded.

Everyone sit and on the couches and here we start the discussion. But before anyone could say anything Anna beat them to it.

" Hey, Ame is the leila girl is still coming?" Anna ask me and I nodded telling her that she should be here any minute. As I said this the door bell rang and go to the main door to open it revealing leila.