Dreaming About The Things That We Could Be

*One Year Ago*

"Ichimatsu..? Matsuno Ichimatsu! Open this door right now or I swear I will break it down!" You yelled, pounding your fists on the bathroom door at your boyfriends house.

You were getting bored and impatient as soon as his five sextuplet brothers left to go to "work" and plus Ichimatsu has been in there for almost half the day! You two had planned to go on a date today! What in the world was taking him so long?!

"Y-Y/N I think you should just go home..." Ichimatsu's quiet voice came from the other side of the door.

Any other time, you would have just left and minded your own business but this time seemed different.

"Ichi? Are you alright? You sound a little... off." Y/N started only to be met with an immediate and stressed response.

"I-I'm fine! Just go home!"

You became worried and began picking the bathroom lock with a stray hair pin you had randomly found somewhere. When you finally unlocked it you announced,

"I'm coming in Ichimatsu!" You pushed open the door and your eyes went wide with shock and horror.

"I told you. To, go. HOME!" Ichimatsu screamed at you, his voice strained with eyes full of hurtful tears as you looked upon his form.

(If you aren't comfortable with gory, self harm or are easily triggered by blood please don't read on a little bit unless you're prepared for this... thank you my dear readers! :3)

You stared in disbelief at all the blood. Several thick, deep, red cuts ran across both of Ichimatsu's arms as well as his right leg as blood pooled on the floor beneath him. You glanced at what he was holding in his hand and gasped when you saw a bloodied razor. You immediately began to sob, quickly walking over to him and snatching the blade from his grasp, angrily throwing it on the ground before wetting a washcloth and turning towards Ichimatsu without meeting his eyes. You grabbed ahold of one of his arms and began to dab at the cuts, not even looking up when Ichimatsu winced. Turning back to the bathroom sink you opened up the medicine cabinet and found a bottle of cleaning alcohol. Pouring a bit on the washcloth you, more gently this time, placed the washcloth to Ichimatsu's cuts and began speaking softly.

"What happened to make you do this more than once?" You looked up at a shocked Ichimatsu.

"H-how can you tell I've done this more than one-"

You quickly cut him off, as you pulled up your sleeves revealing your own faded scars. His eyes opened even wider, not believing what he was seeing. How has he not noticed them before? You two have been together for about three years now and he has never noticed until you had to point it out!

"Kitten..." Ichimatsu whispered, as you quickly pulled your sleeves back down and began to work on his wounds once again.

"You never answered my question. What happened?" You asked once again, calmly this time, once again not meeting his eyes as he continued to stare unbelievingly at you.

"Well.. um, I guess it's just. A-ah, I don't know... it's just that no one has ever really cared about me and I guess today I just got scared." Ichimatsu trailed off as you looked up at him.

"Scared about wa-?" You were cut off by Ichimatsu as he began to cry angry tears, yanking his arm away from you.

"Scared that you wouldn't care about me anymore! It's been three years and I feel as if you've had enough of me! I'm scared that you-you're going to LEAVE! Then no one will ever care and I'll just disappear! I'll die knowing that no one will ever remember me and my existence on this earth isn't important and I was put here to suffer by myself! Y/N... I NEED someone to care but I'm afraid!" Ichimatsu was pacing back and forth, "Please help me Y/N! I-I can't do this on my own!"

"Ichimatsu I-" You were cut off again by a frantic Ichimatsu.

"See! You don't care! I don't deserve to pull you down with me as I die in my self pity! Just GO! I won't pull you down with me!" Ichimatsu refused with a sob, jumping when you hugged him from behind.

"If you go down... I'm going down with you!" You stated in a hurtful voice as Ichi let out a half hearted chuckle.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" You quickly shook your head.

"Promise me! Promise me that no matter what happens you won't go through this alone! That whenever something happens and you have these thoughts you have to tell me so I can help you! Promise me right now Ichi-!"

"I PROMISE!" Ichimatsu turned around, hugging you back and crying.

"I promise you my kitten..."

Here's the second chapter!!! I might be posting the third chapter tomorrow because I'm going to be a bit busy on this coming Friday. But don't worry I will be back on track after that!!! Hope you all enjoyed!!! Love you all my little mini muffins and please don't be afraid to comment and vote if you enjoyed this story so far!!! See you guys in the next chapter!!!

:P