But Baby, I've Been, I've Been Praying Hard

*Present*

You awoke to find Ichimatsu's arms still wrapped around you, protectively. You smiled at his possessiveness even in sleep and gently brushed his bangs to the side, planting a single kiss on his forehead. Then carefully pried his arms from around you so that you could prepare breakfast.

A little later Ichimatsu woke up to the smell of cooking bacon. He quickly made his way to the kitchen, popping his head in to breath in the amazing scent of bacon. You giggled, noticing his cat like actions as he carefully stalked into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table while mumbling a good morning and getting ready to devour his food. Soon you sat down at the table as well, setting both of your plates down in front of you. You watched as Ichimatsu took his first bite, making his eyes go wide with how delicious bacon and eggs could be! At that you began to dig in as well, a small smile on your lips at the obvious fact that Ichi was enjoying his food. 

"Kitten..?" Ichimatsu broke the silence, staring into space.

"Yes, Ichimatsu?" You answered back, taking to note the small smile upon his lips. You continued to watch him as he thought carefully for a moment before replying.

"I want to show you something... something important to me." He spoke, before shoving another forkful of eggs and bacon into his mouth.

You giggled at the thought of meeting another one of his cat friends, as Ichimatsu got up to place his plate in the sink.

"Am I allowed to guess?" You asked, smirking as Ichi tilted his head mischesively.

"No." He bluntly answered, walking back into your bedroom to get ready for a short work shift.

You didn't mind this at all, you making most of the money to pay for everything, but you insisted Ichimatsu to take it easy until he felt at least a little better again.

"Fine..." You playfully pouted, following him into the room.

Looking around confused you began wondering where Ichimatsu had gone when you had the breath knocked out of you. Alarmed you peered behind you to see Ichimatsu in his work attire, hugging the life out of you!

"Ichi!" You giggled, hugging back, "I'll see you after work okay?"

"I love you Y/N!" Ichimatsu exclaimed, still not letting go. You sighed, attempting to be released from his grip.

"I love you too Ichimatsu!" You finally succeeded and gently nudged him out the door,

"Now please be careful and I'll see you later!" With a final kiss on the cheek, you sent Ichimatsu on his way. You laughed evilly,

"Now it's time to go order that sushi I've been wanting!" You exclaimed, grabbing a handful of cash from your wallet and shoving it in your pocket.

Waiting a few minutes more to make sure Ichimatsu made it safely downstairs to his job as a janitor for the restaurant you lived over, you carefully crept out the door, closing it softly behind you. Only to turn around and bump into someone.

"Eh-excuse me! I'm very sor-" You were cut off as you heard the person giggle and you instantly knew who it was, "Hello Osomatsu..." You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"Hey Y/N! I was just looking for Ichimatsu... you wouldn't happen to know where he's been off to?" Osomatsu asked with a smirk.

Of course he knew that Ichimatsu had been living with you for quite awhile now, Osomatsu must be out of gambling money again. You sighed once again.

"How much do you need this time you NEET?" It was your turn to smirk as Osomatsu seemed to shrink back a bit.

"Ju-just 51,000 yen this time." (About 500 american dollars) Osomatsu laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head and not meeting your eyes. You groaned and fished a few bills out of your pocket. Osomatsu's eyes went wide.

"You-you're actually going to give m-me money?" He asked as you placed 10,200 yen into his palm. (About 100 american dollars)

"There that's all you get! Now please stop coming by here just to beg Ichimatsu for money! He's got enough on his plate for now." You answered sternly, remembering the last time you've talked to your best friend, Osomatsu.

*9 and a half Months Ago*

"Oi! Y/N!" Osomatsu called, running up to you with yet another box of his brother's things, "Are you sure you can handle Ichi? I mean are you really okay to help him out in all of this?" He asked worried, gently placing the box down in the small trunk of your rental car.

"Of course I am! You don't have to worry about me or Ichimatsu." You said, glancing at the sleeping cat lover in the back of the car. You were suddenly caught off guard as Osomatsu pulled you into a hug.

"I trust you Y/N... you're my best friend so please take care of my brother!" Your eyes went wide as you realized that Osomatsu was being serious for once and you hugged back.

"Don't worry Osomatsu, I promise to take good care of him!" You exclaimed, grabbing Osomatsu into a quick hug before getting in the car and driving away with your sleeping Ichimatsu in the back.

"Don't worry Osomatsu... I haven't forgotten to take care of him nor will I ever."

Here is the third chapter that I'm supposed to be posting next Friday, but I have to now because I confirmed I would be busy next Friday. XXD Hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Don't worry I will be back on track with the next chapter, it's just that spring break kinda messes up my schedule... but not for long!!! See you guys in the next chapter my little mini muffins!!!

:P