A little girl time

Angel POV

Angel POV

*flash back*

Hakeem: I Love you

Me: I love you too but we need a break

*End Of flashback*

I walk to the girls bedroom & checked on them, They were still asleep. 3 years ago, I met my brother Hakeem & the rest of my family. Me & Hakeem instantly connected. We fell in love & came to California & almost a year later we went back to work at Empire. We had our ups & downs, we even came out to the public about our relationship. But, a little while after that I got pregnant with our daughter, Bree (First pic she's 3). The day I told Hakeem I was pregnant, I caught him cheating on me in our home. He tried to get me to stay, But I had to think on wether or not I wanted to be with him. Don't get me wrong I love him, but we needed time apart. But let's come back to reality, I'm staying with my friends Rosita & Chris. We met at one of our performances & grew close. They're also Brees aunt & uncle, They also have a daughter, Candice (2nd pic she's 5). Her & Bree get along great together. I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen, And started cooking breakfast for everyone. As I start plating, Rosita walked into the kitchen rubbing her eye.

Me: Goodmorning *Smiles*

Rosita: Morning girl, You know you didn't have to cook for everybody *looks at me*

Me: Ik but I felt like it *hands her a plate*

Rosita: You ain't got to tell me twice *smiles & eats*

I laugh at my friend as she eats her breakfast. Chris walks into the kitchen. He's Rositas boyfriend and a music artist like me. And she's a bartender.

Chris: Morning ladies *Kisses Rosita*

Me: Morning *gives him a plate*

Chris: Ang you don't have to cook for everybody

Rosita: See I told your a**

Chris & I laughed at her

Me: I know but it's to say thank you for letting me stay with you guys. I appreciate it

Rosita: Your welcome girl

Chris: *eats* hey is there cinnamon in these pancakes?

Me: Yeah why?

Chris: This sh*t is good...We should let you cook dinner tonight too 

Me & Rosita laughed as Chris continues to eat

~Later~

Chris went off to work. Rosita had the day off so it was just us & the girls. Bree & Candice were playing on the playground as we watched them. As I watched Bree, I couldn't help but notice how much she reminded me of Hakeem. Her attitude, silliness, not to mention the little girl loves to sing. As I was deep into thought I didn't hear Rosita calling my name.

Rosita: You're thinking about him aren't you *looks at me*

Me: Yeah sorry. I see so much of him in her *watching Bree go down the slide*

Rosita: You know what I think... I think you should tell him about her

Can't argue with her there. I called my daughter over & she runs up to me.

Bree: Yes mommy?

Me: Mommy wants to take a few pics of you *pulls out my phone*

I started snapping pics of Bree as she smiles & bites her lip like Hakeem. God if she don't act like him. I took a few pics of us together & kissed her head before she runs back to the playground to play with Candice.

Rosita: Let me see them pictures *sits by me*

I handed her the phone & she starts scrolling through the pics.

Me: She acts just like him

Rosita: You not lying either especially with this one looking like a little savage *shows the pic of Bree biting her lip*

I laugh

Me: let's go I'm hungry

Rosita: Same *Yells* CANDICE BREE let's go

The girls run up to us & we go to the car. We drive to Burger King to get lunch, and headed back home. After we ate, we laid the girls down for their nap and sat in the living room. We watched movies and drunk lemonade.

Rosita: Well aren't you goin to send the pics?

Me: Oh yeah

I almost forgot about the pictures. I take out my phone & send the pictures of Bree to Hakeem

Me: Done

What will Hakeem think?

Comment & vote