Putting the plan into action

Angels POV

As I get ready to perform, all I could think about is Velvet messing it up. Rosita & the girls are watching Chris perform on the tv, Since he's my opening act. I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders, I look up seeing Hakeem. I smiled & turned to him.

Hakeem: You ok? *sits next to me*

I nod

Me: Yeah but I feel like something bad is going to happen Keem

Hakeem: Chill out Ang *holds my hand* nothing's going to happen

Rosita: Yeah girl chill out, Security got this place pact so you good *smiles*

I smiled at them. They're right, I need to calm down. I take a deep breath in and breathe out.

Rosita: Oh yeah, Y'all wanna have a family picnic tomorrow?

Me: Sure we don't have nothing else to do *smiles at Hakeem*

I few minutes later Chris comes back stage

Chris: There you go Ang warmed them up for ya *smiles picking up Candace*

Me: Thanks Chris *smiles*

Hakeem: you ready?

I nodded and walked to the stage entrance with Hakeem

Hakeem: You got this *smiles & kisses me*

Me: *kisses back* Thanks love

I walk on the stage and perform 'I Like It' (by Sevyn Streeter). The energy from the crowd was electrifying as I performed.

Velvets POV

I watched as Angel performed, so far so good. But let's see how she does with a broken body. I smirked and pulled the hood over my head and run upstairs where the stage lighting was. Let's just say this would be the Lyon princess last show. I pull out a pair of clippers out of my bag getting ready to cut the rope.

Hakeems POV

I smiled as I watched Angel performed, She looked good. I didn't think she would be able to perform on her own. My sister came a long way from when the first time we met until now. Then I noticed something didn't feel right. I looked up at the lights and noticed one of them moving, It looks like it going to fall. I look at Angel & she was right beneath it. Before the light could fall, I ran on the stage & took my sister to the floor with me as we dodged the lighting and hits the empty space where she stood. That was close. That crowd was shocked and concerned. I looked at my sister.

 Me: You aight?  *pushes the hair out of her face*

Angel: *nods* yeah *hugs me*

I looked up and see Velvet standing by the stage lights. I had about enough of this BS! I help my sister backstage.

Rosita: Yo wtf happened?!

Me: Velvet is what happened *sits Angel down*

Chris: Seriously, this chick is taking sh*t too far

Angel: Hey language *Holds Bree & Candice*

Chris: My bad...so what are we going to do?

Rosita: I know what I'm finna do *takes off her earrings*

Before I could say anything, Rosita storms out of the dressing room. I tell Angel to stay with the girls while Chris & I go after her. When I say Rosita was pissed she was pissed. We walk outside, and see Velvet running to her car. Rosita ran after Velvet from behind and grabbed her by the hood of her jacket, And dragged her to the ground & started punching her face. It didn't take long before Chris grabbed Rosita off of Velvet.

Me: Wth is wrong with you?! You almost Hurt her! *Looks at Velvet*

Velvet: She deserved the sh*t! *gets in my face*

Chris: What you almost did was murder

Me: well just so you know, I already called the cops

Velvet looked at me surprised. as the police pulls up and put her in handcuffs. They put her in the backseat and drive off.

*Later*

Ok baby girl Bree is asleep. I walk into Angel & I room and kiss her softly & hug her.

Angel: You ok *smiles*

Me: yeah *smiles back & kiss her*

I kiss Angel passionately and she kisses me back with no hesitation. I kiss her neck softly and remove her clothes.

Angel: *Moans* mmm keem

Me: Just relax and let me love you tonight *kisses her down her body*

I put myself in her and thrust in her slowly as she moans. I feel her nails dig into my back.  I pick up the pace as Angel moans loudly, I kiss her to keep her quiet not wanting to wake up our daughter. But, Then again her moans are my motivation to keep going. I watch Angel bite down on her lip and arched her back in pure bliss. Angel then flips us over & takes over riding me. I moan & hold her as she moves her hips.

Me: *moans* damn Ang

I sit up and kisses her chest, making her moan softly. I kiss all the way up to her neck as I grind my hips into hers. A few hours later we came. I gently rub Angels back as she lays on my chest. She then looked up at me.

Angel: Wanna go to the studio and record a duet before we go to the park? *smiles*

Me: *smiles back* sure

Comment & vote

what will happen next?