The Return of Hakeem

Angels POV

I look at Hakeem as he stands in the doorway. What is he doing here?! And how did he even know where I was, I mean Los Angeles is a big place.

Hakeem: Hey Ang *Smiles*

Me: Hey Keem... How did you (gco)

Hakeem: Your bracelet...you never took it off

I look at my wrist. I honestly forgot the damn thing had a tracking device in it. I look back at Hakeem as I invite him inside and shut the door. I sat on the couch as he looks at the items around the house.

Me: So how you been?

Hakeem: To tell you the truth...terrible. I've felt this way ever since the day you left Ang...I didn't know you were pregnant until you told me. And I know I made a mistake that day.

I just sat there listening & letting Hakeem express himself

Hakeem: But I still want to be a part of you & Brees life...Just let me make it up to you

I still love him, But it's going to be a while before I can take him back

Me: Ok...But would you like to meet your daughter *Smiles getting up from the couch*

Hakeem smiled at me & stood up. I go upstairs & went to Brees bedroom. I'm surprised she was up & Candice was still sleep. I pick Bree up and smiled at her.

Me:  Why aren't you asleep missy?

Bree: I'm not tired mommy *smiles*

Me: Well someone's here to see you

I walk downstairs holding Bree, Hakeem face lit up as soon as he sees her

Bree: *looks at Hakeem*

Me: Do you remember when we talked about your dad sweetie?

Bree nods her head

Me: well this is him

I could tell Bree was a little shy at first, Because she only seen pics of Keem. Hakeem steps closer to us.

Hakeem: Hey Bree *smiles* I got you something

He pulls out a bear from the bag he had with him and Brees face immediately lit up. Hakeem handed it to her smiling

Bree: Thank you *Smiles showing her dimples*

Hakeem: Your welcome princess *smiles doing the same*

While there, Hakeem and Bree played with her toys, colored, & watched cartoons. Hakeem even dressed up for Brees tea party. They looked really happy to be around each other. A little while after, Bree fell asleep in her dads arms. I go lay her down and go back down to the living room.

Hakeem: Ang I was wondering if maybe you'll like to go to lunch with me tomorrow and we can bring the girls along too *looks at me*

I was a little taken back by his request & I thought about it

Me: Ok I'll go *smiles at him*

Hakeem smiles back at me

Hakeem: Good i'll pick you guys up tomorrow afternoon

I nodded at him. I don't know why but I feel like this outing would go well.

*Later*

Rosita: And you said yes?! *looks at him*

Me: Yeah I mean you should have saw how he was with Bree earlier *smiles*

Rosita: *smiles* is there a possibility that you 2 might get back together?

I thought about it

Me: A possibility Rose

What will happened on the date?

comment & vote :):)