Take off ! :)

Hakeem POV

As I walk into Empire, I couldn't help but think about what happened 3 years ago with my sister Angel. I know sleeping with Laura was wrong, but I want to make it up to her. What made it worse, She was pregnant at the time. As I sat there in the meeting tuning out my older brother Andre, Because I really miss Angel and I know she had the baby by now. I was soon snapped out of thought by my mom calling my name.

Me: What?

Cookie: Boy who the hell you think your talking to?!

I shake my head waving her off. I'm not in the mood to be going back & forth with my mom today

Jamal: mom go easy on him he still going through it *puts his hand on my shoulder*

Andre: Why don't you just call her?

Me: To be honest with you, I have and she won't answer...I really think she wants nothing to do with me y'all

Luscious: Knowing your sister she might forgive you for the sake of you guys child *drinks from his glass*

Before I could respond to my dad, My cellphone vibrated in my pocket. I take it out seeing that It was a picture message from Angel. I quickly opened the message & see a picture of Angel holding a little girl. The text read 'Meet your daughter Bree' . We had a baby girl. I received another pic with her biting her lip like me. I smiled at the pics showing my dimples.

Cookie: Hakeem what are you grinning at? *walks over to me*

I showed her the picture of Bree and she smiled. Everyone crowded around mom and looked at the pictures of my daughter.

Jamal: She look like you biting her lip *chuckles*

Andre: She really does and the dimples *smiles*

I looked at the pic of Bree and smiled. I want to meet her in person. I can't believe I'm actually a dad

Jamal: So what you going to do? *looks at me*

I thought about it. And this would be a good time to get back in my sister good graces and the fact that I still love her comes to mind.

Me: I' m going to L.A. & see them*smiles* It might be a good time for us to talk it out you know

My brothers nodded

Cookie: Would you like one of us to come with you Keem?

Luscious: I would go but I have a company to run

Jamal: I can go, I'm done with my album anyway *smiles*

I nodded and fist bumped my brother

Andre: I wish I could come, but I have a business trip. But give Angel & my niece my love *smiles*

Me: Mom? *looks at her*

Cookie: Oh boy you know I'm going...I'm seeing my grandbaby and daughter either way *smiles*

Me: Ok well I booked the flight for tonight so we need to get ready to leave

We said our goodbyes to Andre & dad. We leave Empire and go pack our bags. When we got to moms house, she had a lot of bags.

Me: wth is all this for?! *looks at her*

Cookie: boy hush this for the baby

We head to the airport & board the plane. I just hope when we get to California, There's no tension between Angel & I.

Jamal: you nervous? *smiles*

Me: I might be a little nervous *smiles*

We laugh. I put on my headphones as the airplane takes off into the air. I going to get my girl back even if it kills me.

What will Angel reaction be when Hakeem shows up?

comment & vote