Where's Morgana?

Morgana hadn't been at the battlefield. She had trusted Mordred, her right-hand man, to win the battle for her. When he didn't return from the battlefield with the small amount of troops that survived, Morgana knew that something wasn't right. She remained in her hovel, hiding from Camelot's knights.
However, upon hearing of how Mordred had died trying to do her bidding, she screamed a banshee-like curse, vowing to avenge the druid-boy and kill the Once And Future King, and his manservant.
She also knew that, until she found a worthy replacement for Mordred, she would be unable to defeat the enemy that she had chosen for herself.
So she called for her handmaiden, Guinevere, to return a semblance of her old life, when she was proud to be called Pendragon.

Gwen P.O.V:
I was called to my Lady to redo her hair and gossip as if nothing had changed since before Merlin had arrived at Camelot.
"Hello, Gwen," she sighed as she saw me.
"M'lady," I replied, as I always used to.
"Nothing is going as it should." I should probably also say that I am secretly spying on Camelot for Lady Morgana. "Any news​ from Camelot?"
At first, I didn't say anything, as Morgana never usually asked me about this personally. "M'lady, Arthur has repealed the ban on magic throughout Camelot, and its neighbouring kingdoms, wherever he has control."
Morgana turned to face me. "What?!" I nodded, keeping silent. "I can't kill him if he allows magic!"
"There... Ummm... There's something else, m'lady..." I stuttered, not sure if if I wanted to tell her, in case she used her magic.
"Well, Gwen? Spit it out!" She seemed really irate.
"He... uhh... he's crowned Merlin as his heir," I told her, hoping that she wouldn't get violent.
"Merlin!? He doesn't know the first thing about about being a ruler!" To avoid getting my head chopped off, I agreed with Morgana. Though, in reality, I knew Arthur would be training him anyway, seeing as that is one job of the king.
I made my excuses and headed back to Camelot. Morgana thought that I was a double agent for her but, in reality, I had decided to help my king.
This was because I had​ been caught by Knights of Camelot as I made my way to Morgana and it was the only way that I would be able to live and see my brother again.
I hadn't been threatened, but Morgana had sworn to kill every last Knight of Camelot, which happened to include my brother, Elyan. Plus, Elyan was one of the knights to stop me, so I had to tell the truth.
When I returned to Camelot, I was ushered into a private meeting with only the king and his heir. I swear that there is something between Arthur and Merlin. Anyway, I explained to the king that I had been forced to tell Morgana of his morning proclamations, and told him of her reactions.
Arthur was thrilled that his proclamations would prevent another attack from Morgana. Merlin looked like he just wanted to see an end to the war.