Queen Merlin Ambrosius

Arthur P.O.V:
"Your queen? Really?"
"Yeah, you're much more delicate of appearance and physical structure than I am. Plus, you're the one complaining about not being able to fight physically," I explained, smiling because I knew that I had outsmarted Merlin about something.
"But queen, though?" he asked, still not quite convinced.
"Alright, if you want to be a king like me, this is what you have to do..." I explained to him, between telling him off for moaning, that if he let me train him up, with the help of the other knights, we'd be able to get him skilled enough that, should the need arise for him to fight in battle, he would be able to. "Not that I would want to risk you being anywhere near the front line, in the first place," I added, for good measure.
"And you think that's your choice, do you?" he asked, suddenly annoyed. "It's entirely up to me whether I fight on the front line if I know how to fight. It has nothing to do with you."
I smiled privately as he looked down to get a fresh mouthful of food. "So you would like me to train you up, then?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as level and serious as possible, seeing as he was annoyed.
"Yes please, Arthur. That would be ideal." Again, I smiled as he wasn't looking. However this time, he caught me. "Do you find this funny?" he asked me.
"No, of course not, princess," I replied, smiling. For a moment, he let me believe that he was reaching outrage over this. Then, of course, he made me feel idiotic for believing that, by laughing.
"Nice one Arthur," he muttered, between laughing. Then, he stopped laughing, as something dawned on him.
"What?" I asked. "What are you thinking, Merlin?" He didn't reply straight away.

Merlin P.O.V:
"I've realised something, Arthur..." I muttered in reply, my cheeks starting to burn a faint rose colour.
"What have you discovered?" Arthur asked urgently, not allowing his voice to rise above normal.
"You... You called me a queen, correct?"
"Yes...?" he replied, evidently confused.
"No, you called me your queen. Not a queen, your queen." I sat back, allowing what I had realised to sink in for Arthur, as well. As it sunk in, Arthur's cheeks also started to burn a rosy pinkish colour. "Arthur," I asked, my heart starting to race, "is there anything you would like to talk to me about?"