p r e v i e w

I've kept you guys waiting so long and I just want to upload. I don't have enough time to write a how chapter so I decided to give you guys a good preview. Sorry for no uploading :( this is my apology gift. After I'm done writing this I'll get started with the new chapter.

Kai pov

"I don't understand this Lloyd!" I yelled at him, "why can't you tell me."

"Because-"Lloyd began to tell me, but stopped. I could tell he was scared. Was he scared of me? Why me?

"Why are you scared? Lloyd what's is wrong," I said seriously.

Lloyd leaned his back against the wall and slowly slid down. He put is face in his hands and began to weep. I quickly rushed over to him and sat down. I wrapped my arm around his small body, "What's wrong."

Lloyd sniffled and looked up at me," I can't tell you or I will- will- will-" Lloyd stuttered not wanting to finish his sentence.

"Will what?" I question in a soft voice.

Lloyd quickly got up and began heading toward the door. I grabbed his arms twisted him around. I saw his beautiful green eyes that were red and puffy from crying. His cheeks were tear stained, and his lips were tremblings. I wanted to just give him a huge hug and pretend this all never happened, but I couldn't do that. This is too important.

"Will what?" I asked firmly.

"Die," Lloyd said followed by a sob," Die kai, I will die."

I quickly embraced him and he cried on my shoulder. I swayed back and forth to calm. I was upset. Who the hell said they would kill Lloyd? No one will kill him! You would have to kill me first!

"I won't let anyone hurt you," I whisper in his ear.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, "Promise?"

"Promise," I declared.

~
Okay hopefully that was good enough for right Now. Do you guys like this preview or think this is stupid? What do you think about the book as a whole? Tell me In the comments.