f i f t e e n

Trigger warnings: A bit of cussing,

Kai

The next step, Step Four, has already been in place. I just have to check on the order. I pull out my phone and dial the number.

"This is Herondale Hotel. One of the top 10 romantic getaways in Ninjago. If you would like to reserve a room press 1. If you'd like to talk to an employee press 2." An Automatic machine answered. I pressed 2 and I was redirected.

"Hello, My name is Mindy, and how made I help you?" The employee I was redirected to answered.

"Yes. hello. I was just calling to check on my reservation," I told Mindy.

"Okay, Sir. What is the name you reservation is under?"

"Kai," I answered.

"Just kai? No last name?" The questioned.

"No.. just kai."

"Okay then.. just kai.. I'll look that up in the computer." She stayed quiet as did I. I could hear her typing away on a computer, "That's Strange."

My stomach dropped, "Wait, What is strange?"

"Your reservation doesn't seem to be here.. are you sure your reservation was put in as just 'kai'?" she asked.

"Yes I'm fucking sure!" I scream out at her.

"Okay, Sir. You need to calm down," She pointed out.

"Calm down? Calm down!! CALM DOWN?! Don't fucking tell me I need to calm down. You have no idea how fucking important this.."

Then I hear a 'beep' indicating that the call had been ended. The bitch hung up on me!

I know you might be thinking I'm over reacting, but I'm not. This night has to be perfect! Lloyd deserves perfection. I have to give it to him. What am I suppose to do now? How am I suppose to make this situation perfect? Wait.. I think I may have an idea that might work.

~Time Skip~

I look at what I created. I think it might be even better than the Romantic getaway. I hung sheets in the trees. I put pillows and blankets for us to sit on. I hung fairy lights around the place. I even put a few candles on the ground. ((Look at the phot from the beginning.))

I think Lloyd will like it.. I really think he will.

-

I know its short, but this book it about to end and I really don't want it too. I've been writing it for about 1 or 2 years and I'm not ready to let go. Are you guys?

Anyways I'm doing a Q and A, so ask the character's questionsssss!!