s e v e n t e e n

Idk if you guys caught on but I've been updating everyday this week

Lloyd's pov

Kai continued to give me more and more through out the day. Like when we were cuddling on the couch while watching the movie "Alpha and Omega". In the middle of the movie he paused it and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him in a worried tone.

He just smiled,"Nothing. I just want to kiss you."

"Well, if you insist," I said. He leaned over to me and kissed me softly. As we kissed he grabbed my hand and put something in it. It was cold and hard. I pulled away to look at.

He didn't.

I can't believe he got this.

I looked at the necklace in shock, "Is this my grandmother's?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, it was kind of difficult to get," he showed me his bandaged arm.

He got hurt for me. He spent time and thought on getting me this gift. He planned this. And I forgot about him. I did nothing for him. No no Lloyd stop. You cannot let yourself cry in front of Kai.

"Thank you," I told him and hugged him.

He hugged me back, "Do you want to get pizza?"

"Okay, do you want to get it delivered?" I asked him.

He nodded and pulled out his phone. As he ordered pizza I just thought to myself. How could I be so silly as to forget this day. I'm so selfish.

All I do is think about myself. Since dating Kai my self esteem has gotten better, but I'm still sad. When I'm with Kai I'm as happy as I'll ever be, but when he isn't with me I'm sadder than I was before we were dating. It's unhealthy.. I know. I can't help it. I wish I would be happy all the time.. I really do.

"Okay the pizza should be here in 10 minutes," Kai said ending the phone call, "Do you want to continue the movie."

I nodded and we went back to cuddling and watching the movie. About 10 minutes later the door bell rung.

"Want to go get that?" Kai asked me.

"Not really," I said sleepily against his chest.

Kai kissed my head, "C'mon baby. Go get the pizza."

"Fiiiiine," I whined our. I got up from me very comfortable stop to go get the pizza. When I opened the door, to my surprise, it wasn't pizza. No, instead it was a humongous teddy and a giant box of heart shaped chocolates. The teddy bear was ACTUALLY taller than me!

I'm such an ass for forgetting this day.

"Surprise!" Kai said as I took the Teddy bear and chocolates from the man. Kai paid him and he shut the door.

"Now Lloyd I have some bad news, I have no more presents for you," Kai tells me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Thank god there aren't anymore presents left. I don't know how much longer I could've put up with this guilt.

"That's Okay, sense I didn't get you anything," I responded.

"Oh, so you would be expecting more if you had remembered?" Kai teased.

I giggled, "shut up."

He smiled and kissed me passionately. I loved this. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. Once he pulled away from the kiss I would be eaten with guilt again. When Kai kisses me it's like I can put a pause on all the negative feeling I feel. It's intoxicating.

When Kai pulled away he was breathing heavily. "I love you so much," he said a reconnect our lips. I dropped the bear and the chocolate when Kai pushed us both onto the couch.

After our make out session Kai decided he actually wanted to go out to eat. So we did. I couldn't find my jacket so Kai let me wear his. It was pretty cold outside. Even though I knew Kai wouldn't get cold because he's the fire ninja, I still felt guilty for using his jacket.

Instead of Kai walking deeper into the city he turns down an ally way. "K-Kai where are we going," I said in a frightened tone. The last time I was in an ally way was with Avery.. Morrow? I don't know. I'm still confused on that whole situation, but all I know is I don't want to be here.

Kai saw that I was nervous and he wrapped an arm around me in a protective manner, "Don't worry Lloyd, I'm here to protect you."

I smiled and leaned into him more. We walked for a few more minutes and then Kai covered my eyes.

"Hey!" I whined.

"You can't see yet. I'm going to move my hands but you have to keep your eyes closed," Kai told me. I listened and he moved his hands away from my face. I heard him run away. I wanted to open my eyes, but I knew I had to trust him.

"Open your eyes!" I heard him yell. He sounded like he was far away.

When I opened my eyes I was standing in the woods. There were lights on trees and rose petals on the ground. It looked like I was suppose to follow the path of rose petals, so I did.

At the end of the rose petal path there was a beautiful set up ((look at the photo above)) and I couldn't take it. Kai was there smiling. He did all of this himself? And I did nothing for him.. at all.

I did the only thing I knew to do.. to run.

-
Bum bum bum

There is only one chapter left but the next chapter will be a Q and A

THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR YOU GUYS TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS TO THE CHARACTERS AND ME