T w e l v e

I changed a few things in the chapter before this so you should probably re read that before reading this.

Kais pov

"You're lying!" I yelled at Morro, "Lloyd would never do anything to hurt any of us!"

Morro chuckled, "Oh? Are you sure about that, Kai? Are sure you not just trying to convince yourself of that?"

"Lloyd would never do that to us! We are a team!"

"And aren't team members supposed to make sure the others are safe. Lloyd was hurting himself, and none of you even suspected it. Now that sounds like a pretty crappy team to-"

I let out a scream and plunge towards Morro. The other ninja react quickly. The try to fight off Morrow, but there are too many of us trying to get him at the same time. We just run into each other.

"Jay!" I yelled. Jay runs over to me, "You and Cole need to distract Morro while Zane and I look for Lloyd, alright?"

"I'll tell the others," Jay replies and goes back off into battle. I see Zane run the opposite direction of where I was. I guess he is checking that side of the house. I guess I'll check this side. I run until I get out of Morros sight.

I open doors to every room I walk by, but I don't hear or see any sign of him. Until-

"Kai! Jay! Cole! Zane! Can anyone hear me! Anyone! Cole! Kai! Jay! Zane!" I hear Lloyd screaming.

Lloyd's pov

I look at the piece of glass to see my refection. I look horrible. I have a busted lip, a black eye, and a couple of scratches. I can't believe Morro through me down in this basement. If the guys haven't come to find me yet, I don't think they ever will. I don' blame them.

I betrayed them.

They are suppose to get captured. That's Morro's plan that I helped with. I made such a big mistake. I can't believe I did this! Ouch!

I unfold my hand, which was in a fist, and see the glass. It was covered in blood, my blood. I want to do it. Morro doesn't care about me. He encouraged me to do it. Maybe I should just- No! I can't. I throw the piece of glass across the room. I can't do it because if I did Kai would be so sad. I hate when he is sad.

"You're lying!" I hear someone scream. The voice is unmistakably Kai's. They are here. They came for me!

"Kai! Jay! Cole! Zane! I'm in here! I'm in the basement!" I continue to yell hoping they might hear me. Please hear me!

I hear the door rattling like someone is trying to get in. I quickly run up the stairs.

"Lloyd, Lloyd, are you in there?" Kai whisper yells from the other side of the door.

"Yes, please get me out of here," I was shaking. Kai continued trying to pull open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"Lloyd , move back, I'm kicking down this door."

I moved back down the stairs a bit. It was completely quiet for a second, and then there was a huge bang. I saw kai standing their. He rushed towards. He took my face into his hands.

"Lloyd, what the hell did morro do to you. I swear I'll kill him for hurting you. How recent are these do they still hurt?"

And for some reason in this moment I could hold myself back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kisses. A few tears fell down my face as I kissed him. I put all my sadness, anger, and happiness into that kiss. He kissed me back with just as much passion.

"I-I'm sorry for kissing you," I said when we pulled away.

"Don't be."

And he connect our lips again, but this time it was sweeter and softer. When we pulled away we just stared each other. It felt like hours when it had only been minutes. Then Kai's face lit up.

"The others! We need help them!" He grabbed my hand as we ran to battle. Along the way we ran into Zane.

"Lloyd, kai has found you. Why is your adrenaline levels so high for the both of you?"

"I.. Uh..Um" Kai stuttered. I never saw him stutter. That's one of the things I've always like about him. He is confident in what he wants to say. But I must admit it is cute when he stutters.

"Never mind that. I'm glad you're back Lloyd," Zane hugs me. When he pulls away we all begin to run toward the battle. When we got there, their was no Morro. Just Cole and Jay.

"Lloyd, you're alright!" Jay yells and runs towards us. He hugs me. As soon as he pulled away Cole hugged me. "I'm glad to have you back, man"

I smiled. These were my friends. They all loved and cared about me. I'm so lucky..

"Where'd Morro go, "Kai asked seriously.

"He just disappeared. We have no idea where he went," Jay answered.

Kai nodded. We all left the building. I flew on Kai's dragon since they didn't bring mine. Once we got back to our home Kai pulled me to the side to talk to me.

"Lloyd, I'm never going to let him hurt you ever again. I promise I will protect you with all my heart. Okay?"

I nodded signaling I understood.

"What's he do to you? I mean you don't have to answer if you don't want to but-"

"He tried to make me wear a linguine," I answered.

"Did you wear it?" Kai asked angrily.

I chuckled, "Not in a million year."

"That's good," Kai said with relief.

"Yeah, and since I didn't he threw me into the basement-"

"He what! Down all of those stairs!"

"Yeah, but it's okay now. And do you know why?" I asked with a light smile on my face.

"Why?"

"Because I'm here with you," And then I kissed him softly.

~

Okay so I came back to write a chapter.. its been forever hasn't it? So I made a fanfiction account which you should follow.. it's called lmaolayla. so yeah.. hoped you enjoyed this chapter.