Stay (Sam)

I was young and wild and rebellious when i first met them Sam and Dean Winchester. We were all teens except dean being a little older. I got really close to sam that summer and we started falling for each other.

One night we laid out under the stars on my roof and cuddled on the blanket i had laid out earlier. We stayed up there for a long time and talked about the constellations.

When we got down a car pulled into the driveway it was a convertible like car and a group of boys we knew from school came out of it drunk they started coming towards me but i hid behind sam.

"Move along sammy boy we just wanna talk to her" one of the boys said.

Sam stood straight and looked him in the eye "there is no way in hell im letting have her" at that moment i knew that was the person I've been waiting for, the love of my life. The boy backed up and turned around and they drove off but before pulling out they yelled something that i couldn't make out clearly.

I was kinda freaked out so i begged sam to stay the night in which he did.

We got up to my bedroom and was going to make a pallet on the floor but i wanted him next to me he was the only thing that made me feel safe.

(I didn't grow up in such a perfect childhood my birth father used to beat me along with my mother she died from it and he was sent to jail. I on the other hand moved to my new foster home at the age of 10 and that is where I've been living for 7 years.)

I looked over at sammy am our eyes connected i smiled at how amazing he was, i leaned in to kiss him and snuggled up to him laying my head on his chest and fell asleep.

He was gone when i woke up. I found a note " Im sorry i left without saying goodbye you looked so peaceful i had to get back home before my dad found out i was gone.

Meet me at the dock by the river side at 2" i put the note down and stretched. I got out of my bed and saw he had left his jacket it smelled just like him. I jumped in the shower and felt the warm water run on my body it felt nice. When i finished washing myself i turned off the water and got dressed. I went downstairs and bill (foster dad) drank his coffee and cathy (foster mom) was feeding her youngest.

"Do you want some pancakes honey?" cathy asked "im not very hungry, thanks for asking". I went to the garage and shut the door before they find out sam came over last night.

As i was on my way back inside i glanced at the clock on the wall it was already 2:30 i must have slept later than i thought. I ran up the stairs as quick as i can and went into my room. I put on some pants a tank top and put on Sam's jacket. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out i put on my converses and headed out.

I rode my longboard to river side sam was waiting for me there i walked on the dock and sat next to him. "I have something very important to tell you" he said "what is it?" he looked me in my eyes so passionately and so sad.

"We are moving at the end of the summer" he said i stopped moving my heart skipped a beat the only person i ever cared about is leaving. "No your not going you cant" i bursted into tears he grabbed me and held me so tight

"sam please you cant leave me everyone does just please stay" i couldn't stop at the thought that the love of my life is leaving me possibly forever.

He looked at me with his hazel eyes and wiped my tears with his thumbs "im going to try to stay as long as i can" he kissed me.

A week had passed by. Summer was near an end and so was my relationship with sam i constantly stayed with him making every second count.

He had 5 days left and the first night i stayed at his house we were in his bedroom when someone was banging on the door. We looked out his window and it was the boys from the other night. They saw us look out the window and started throwing rocks at it.

John wasn't home and we panicked they ran around the side of the house and forced there way in through the back door. I heard dean shouting and sam ran downstairs it sounded like they were fighting them off. I ran half way downstairs and dean was knocked out sam was being held why the boys. While they punched him he looked up at me and managed to get out the words run. The boys dropped sam and ran after me. I went to deans room because it was closest locked the door and hid in his closet. The door was busted open and heavy foot steps were walking all over the room then they reached the closet. "There you are" and they grabbed me.