Stay part 2

I woke up but my vision was blurry i could see a man sitting down in front of me. I looked over and sam was still sleeping but he was strung up. I felt pain on the side of my face. When i lifted my head up to see the man clearly a familiar voice rang through my ears. A voice that had terrified me a voice that sent shivers down my spine. "Dad?"

He stood up and slapped me across my face "you thought you could escape me?" he slapped me again he grabbed me by my chin and made my eyes meet his "you look just like her" he punched me in my gut.

"Ive been watching you for sometime now i could never think about anything else except killing you while i was in prison." i was scared to death "running out the house like that getting the police" he spit at me he unlocked my chains and i fell to the ground wincing in pain.

Sam woke up. "Please dont hurt him" i cried out. He laughed at me "you think im going to spair him just because you asked dumb bitch" he kicked me sam started to yell "Dont touch her i swear ill kill you." he looked at sam "look at mr. Tough guy over here" he walked to a nearby table and grabbed a knife he went up to sam "which part of him should i cut first" he held the knife up to his eye. I stood up with all the strength i had and tackled him. I quickly got up and only managed to unlock one of his chains. I was pulled onto the ground and my face slammed on the floor. It hurt so bad.

"No" sam panicked as he escaped the second chaining running towards the man who caused me to have so much pain in my life he beat him until he was knocked out. Sam ran towards me and held me in his arms i looked him in the eyes and kissed him.

Shortly after the police had shown up and asked us questions. John took me gave me a ride. I soon fell asleep in the backseat in Sam's arms. "Little thing shore has a lot of fight in her" "Yeah she does dad". A few months later john took custody of me and introduced me into the hunters life.

I was now on the road with sam and dean. I finally felt equal and that i was where i supposed to be. John treated me as if i was his little girl and deans little sister. Making things awkward for sam. But things weren't always going to be easy when your on the road. Saving people, hunting things, you know the family business.